Biometrix Clinical Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Biometrix

2.0

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Biometrix (San Francisco, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

Interviewed with the doctor himself and the project leader. Most of the time was spent talking with the doctor. The entire interview was about 3 hours with mostly one on one talk with the doctor.

Interview Questions

• Very general questions, such as "how did you heard about us?" "Do you know what we do here?"   Answer Question

Salary was way below the standard of living in SF, and poor compensation package!

Other Interview Reviews for Biometrix

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biometrix.

Interview

It was a strange interview process. The first interview was at starbucks. The 2nd interview I went to the office and interviewed for 4 hours because one of the girls wanted me to go through a protocol with her. I wasn't working there yet so why the 4 hours of me analyzing a protocol for them? I was not told what my salary would be until the 2nd day of work. I did not sign any employment forms until the 3rd day.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel working in an environment with no structure?   1 Answer

Negotiation

NO negotiation. They don't even tell you your salary and benefits until AFTER you start.