BirdDogHR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BirdDogHR Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at BirdDogHR

Marketing Interview

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview where I answered a few questions about myself, my education and previous experience. I was then asked to come in for an 1:1 interview where we talked about myself, my education and my previous experience more in depth and how I believed I was the best person for the job.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BirdDogHR.

Interview

Meeting with VP of Sales and another with the CEO. Very personable in both and outlined what mine and their goals are with the company. I was told about the history of the company, where I would fit in cycle, and the sales model. We went over my resume for ways my experience would work well in the Sales roll.

Interview Questions

• How can your level of experience fit into our organization and with our business model?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty set and attractive. Offered salary and quota/commission structure

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BirdDogHR (Des Moines, IA) in February 2013.

Interview

One interview with the CEO.

Negotiation

One conversation to have $5,000.00 more a year.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BirdDogHR in July 2011.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews that may include a video response or resume. On line resume submission required as are questions. You begin with our HR person with 2nd interview by department head.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BirdDogHR in April 2010.

Interview

submitted my resume, did phone interview within 3 days followed by an in-person interview within another 3 days, job was offered within 3 additional days.

Interview Questions

• work experience history, what would you bring to the company, typical questions. Nothing out of the ordinary or unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation

no-negotiation, set salary + commision percentage or straight commission