Birlasoft Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Birlasoft Interview Questions in India

Updated Sep 15, 2017

116 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Applications Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Birlasoft (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

HR will allocate a time for telephonic call in which we are available. the call may or may not be delayed by 1 hr. first round in interview was telephonic. next was f2f

Interview Questions

• they asked on programming in telephonic. (questions asked on collections(java))   Answer Question

Performance Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Birlasoft (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

These people at Birlasoft do not know basics about loadrunner , my first question was tell me about yourself and I answed that , then they asked about STLC , as per my resume I work on Non functional testing in Agile enviroment what I have to do with STLC but still answered going on they tested my patience by asking silly questions , no question was asked on Load Runner or performance testing after 10 minutes that guy said you can leave Hr will let you know?
    so finally I realised that I wasted my 4 hours of time to answer silly questions
    My advice is If you ppl dont know about the particular tool first learn or just google about interview questions and then confirm interview dont waste interview time
    Interview Location : Wave Rock Hyderabad
    Date April 01 2017
    Dont do fake interviews and dont make us April fools😃😃😃😃😃😄

Interview Questions

• For Performance testing with 6 years experience they asked only one technical that is tell me about string and array   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Birlasoft (Noida (India)).

Interview

Interview was a long process. One written and two rounds of technical interviews for a fresher. First technical interview was easy which was face to face with two senior managers. Second interview was tough over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Difference between call by value and call by reference?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Birlasoft (Noida (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

i have given interview at birlasoft two times and every time i have cleared all round but after manager round i get very good response from interviewer but after manager round i always got response from HR that i am not shortlisted however i did really well and manager was also impressed but finally they will not select you if you dont have reference.if you have reference then only go for interview.they will just waste your time and will not select you even you have done very well in the interview.

Interview Questions

• they will only ask you about your current project   1 Answer

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Birlasoft (Noida (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was an intense interview. I think interviewer not very knowledgeable, he repeating same question all the time. I try my best to answer all but not sure what is expected answer. He also not speaking anyting in hindi only english. If you know only hindi, dont go!

Interview Questions

• Tell about experience where you fight with another employer, how you handle situation?   Answer Question

Senior Manager - Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Birlasoft (Noida (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I had 2 rounds of interview. The first was taken by my prospective manager and the second by a CXO. Both rounds lasted about half hour each. As both interviewers knew very well about my previous company, the conversation centered around my work there and how it fits in with my future responsibilities (it helped that my past and future roles and company cultures were very similar)

Interview Questions

• My past role   1 Answer
    • What experience I had working on the industry verticals that I will be responsible for.   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Birlasoft (Dehradun (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

1.) aptitude(technical + quantitative+reasoning+verbal) 65 out of 127 cleared this round
    2.) Group discussion 50 out of 65 cleared this round
    3.) Technical Round 25 out of 50 cleared this round
    4.) HR 17 out of 25 cleared this round
    GD topics were social media connects or disconnects(mine),child marriage

Interview Questions

• whatever you write in CV , make sure You know everything about it.
      they asked question mainly on C++/java/DBMS
      and minor, major project   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Birlasoft (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Online Test (which was easy with apptitude,c++,english),every thing is easy after clearing online test you are 90% placed in birlasoft,so take care of clearing first round there will be a mass elimination)

Technical Round(TR) and
    HR

Interview Questions

• Simple basic c programs
      computer network questions
      dbms
      Project details(for sure)   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Birlasoft (Greater Noida (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a friendly interview. The intetviewer asked me a lot of questions to analyse what were my strengths and areas of excellence.After the interview he mentions me, my areas of improvement. We had an entrance exam, followed by group diccussion, followed by a couple of interviews. I even attended HR. But I was present in the final selection list which they announced.

Interview Questions

• Q: what kind of platforms are you comfortable with? How do handle your teammates during a project.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Birlasoft (Noida (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process held in 1 day contain 3 rounds of interview.
    1. Technical Round- Complete questioning about your relevant technology.
    2. Managerial Round - They want to know about your carrier goal.
    3. HR - If above 2 are clear you are IN.

Interview Questions

• They asked about core part of SFDC, configuration and mostly from customization part. How to write trigger, batch class, difference b/w workflow and process builder etc.   Answer Question