Bisk Advising Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bisk Advising Interview Questions

2.0

Enrollment Adviser Interview

Interview

They were fairly easy. Its an entry level job and they're willing to train you. They want to know that your enthusiastic and ready to work and they teach you the rest.

Enrollment Adviser At Bisk Education Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bisk.

Interview

Received a call from a recruiter, he found my résumé on monster.com. Gave me a general questions and answers over the phone, seemed pleasant and the questions were not difficult as I expected. Told me he would get back with me and never did. I left several messages but no response. This wouldn't be the first time this happened.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bisk (Tampa, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

First you get a call to schedule a time.
    Day of the interview, someone in HR ask a couple questions about you and then tells you about the company and what they do. takes you on a tour and then may have one of the sales managers that really dont want to talk to you, talk to you for an hour.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing to negotiate. sales manager gave me a rundown on what i might be doing and how they watch over us. the pay got me...

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bisk (Tampa, FL) in August 2009.

Interview

Series of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• I do not remember. Think I had to explain why I wanted to work for Bisk Education.   Answer Question
    • Probably asked if I was willing to make 100 cold calls in a day.   Answer Question

Negotiation