Bite Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bite Interview Questions

1.7

Account Coordinator Interview

Interview

The interview process consisted of several phone interviews with various people in Bite's human resources department. Since I was applying for a position in San Francisco, these people were all based in the company's San Francisco office. The in-person interview, which also took place in that location, began with an account exec and then continued with a manager.

Interview Questions

• There was really nothing that I found unusual or unexpected about the questions in the interview. They weren't trying to be clever or play mind games; they just wanted to be able to assess my skills and suitability for the position.   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bite (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Virtually non-existent. No interview process whatsoever.

More focused about getting bum on seats than bringing in the right personnel. Leading to a general lack of specialism across the accounts many individuals find themselves working with clients they know very little about.

Interview Questions

Bite Response

Sep 19, 2016 – HR Executive

Hey thanks for your comments. From our perspective having a process that takes 5 days is pretty good but its always great to get feedback.

We like to think of our team more than just 'personnel... More

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR contact; two rounds of in-person/Skype interviews

Interview Questions

• Personality fit is important. Be prepared to speak about your interests generally.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riga (Latvia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bite (Riga (Latvia)) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call the next week. We arranged an interview in a few days. There were several interviewers, all spoke pretty nicely and in an informal way. Then I had to answer some basic CV questions, we talked about life and I had to paint a funny person on a paper.
    Everything went pretty well and it was an enjoyable interview.

Interview Questions

• There was an old Latvian riddle, like - "Something that has 4 legs, but uses only 1" or similar to this.   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bite (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2010.

Interview

First round was with the hr person who just got to know you better, talked about past internship experiences and how what I learnt in college was relevant. It was followed by a test to write a press release. I was called back in the next few days to speak to the MD. Similarly we talked about my past experiences and why I wanted to enter the pr industry, my interests and background etc.

Negotiation

None