Black Entertainment Television Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Black Entertainment Television Interview Questions

2.9

Manager, Production Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Black Entertainment Television (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

HR is awesome. Best prep for the next level interview I've had in a long time. He answered all my questions, advised what to expect. THEN I had the next stage ... ugh.

Director, Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Black Entertainment Television (Washington, DC).

Interview

There was a phone screening and an in-person interview with who will be your immediate boss and their supervisor.This process can take about a week to two weeks. They also show you the beautiful campus.

Freelance Executive Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Black Entertainment Television (Nashville, TN) in May 2012.

Interview

Group interview. Friendly and polite panel consisting of women and men. They wanted to hear more about my ideas on how to run a project rather than my past experiences. They were positive and made me feel very comfortable in explained ideas.

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Black Entertainment Television (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview process was short and simple. The meeting was with the senior producer. He seemed disinterested in the interview and I did not know what to expect as an outcome. To my surprise, I got the production assistant position. Perhaps because the job is a "perma-lance" (permanent or full-time freelancer job), I didn't have to go through all of the usual channels one would expect when interviewing and being hired by BET.

Interview Questions

• The interview was a typical, straight-forward interview with no abstract or unexpected questions. Simple.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, just a set rate.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Black Entertainment Television (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, seven minutes later I got the job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation, non-paid

Digital Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Black Entertainment Television (New York, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

Initial job post was found through my university career website. I was contacted through e-mail shortly after submission. There was one 25-minute interview with my direct supervisor. I was contacted shortly after with an offer and a start date to begin the internship.

Interview Questions

• There were basic interview questions, nothing that would scare a potential employee, just questions to figure out work-style preference   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since it was an unpaid internship, there was not any negotiations for salary

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Black Entertainment Television in June 2008.

Interview

Was referred for a position and contacted the hiring manager and set up an interview within days of initial contact. Lasted about one hour with the department manager and 30 minutes with the HR person. Was contacted within 4 days with an offer.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work under pressure?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate at least $10k more than offered.