Black Hills Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Gas Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rapid City, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Black Hills Corporation (Rapid City, SD) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online, the process took about 3 weeks. The initial interview used HireVu video, responding to written questions. The selected questions were somewhat 2nd interview in nature, so a few were difficult, and with further clarification I may have gained during a face to face, I would have answered differently. The medium is difficult if you use and value visual cues to feel at ease or develop report. I valued the experience, and the process was very professional. I appreciated that they let me know that I wasn’t selected to move forward.

Interview Questions

Director, Transmission Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rapid City, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Black Hills Corporation (Rapid City, SD) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied on job. 3 wks later, Called by hr to setup a phone interview for following week. Was told 3 days after the interview they were continuing with other candidates.

Oddly, the hiring VP never showed up for the phone interview. It was just the previous person in that position and the hr rep.

Interview Questions

• Just a basic overview and a couple of star questions.   1 Answer