Black & Veatch Civil Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Black & Veatch Civil Engineer I Interview Questions

2.5

Civil Engineer I Interview

Interview

I interviewed with 5 different people, each for about 30 minutes. A project manager, 3 engineers, and a director. They were all very friendly and laid back. I was told about the company and what the responsibilities of the position were. No questions out of the ordinary, mostly about my experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Black & Veatch

Civil Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Black & Veatch.

Interview

I had applied online before a career fair. At the career fair, I got on the "short list" for a next day interview. The interview was super relaxed, and typical interview questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions - Tell me about a time something didn't turn out the way you planned and what did you do? Tell me about a conflict, etc   Answer Question

Civil Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Black & Veatch.

Interview

i applied through my college's career fair. Was offered an interview for the following day in person. Due to campus closing ended up having the interview via phone call. Interviewed in Feb 2014

Civil Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Black & Veatch in February 2014.

Interview

I got an interview in the career fair and they chose a campus interview for an half hour next day. It was in campus and I wait and wait but no one response.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Black & Veatch (Charlotte, NC) in June 2011.

Interview

Prior to the interview was a phone screening and it usually runs about 30 minutes, however, I spoke to the hiring manager for an hour. Following the phone screen they called me in to interview about a month following the phone screen. I met a team of engineers from the most senior engineers to the recent or more junior or associate engineers. A group of five interviewed for about a half hour each which then consisted of meeting with HR to discuss company benefits and a time frame of getting back to me.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging obstacle you had to overcome?   Answer Question