Black & Veatch Electrical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 15, 2017

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Klamath Falls, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Black & Veatch (Klamath Falls, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed at my college the day after the career fair. The person who interviewed me was very nice and seemed like he was interested in all of my answers to his questions.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with travel that may be up to 2 or 3 months at a time?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Black & Veatch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Black & Veatch (Fayetteville, AR) in September 2016.

Interview

Started off with standard questions: GPA, Graduation Date, Willing to Relocate, etc.. Then moved in to STAR questions about different scenarios. It was a one on one interview that went very well. There were no technical questions involved in the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Black & Veatch (Kansas City, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a 5 hour interview process with half an hour each individual interviews with the last one over lunch. The interviewers were 2-3 years experienced into the company with only one being really senior

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an experience where you had to put in extra efforts   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Black & Veatch in April 2011.

Interview

I saw a post on linkedin then we interchanged emails until I got a conference call that lasted about an hour basically discussing my experience. After that I found out that they needed someone with more experience.