Want a Free Job Posting?

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Construction & Procurement Young Professionals Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Black & Veatch (Kansas City, MO) in October 2011.

Met with a recruiter on campus the week of the career fair, heard back about a month later and scheduled a second round in Kansas City. Interview at the same time as about 12 other soon-to-be college grads for the Young Professionals Program. Started with a presentation of the department by a senior manager. Single interview by panel of 3-4 people at all levels and job titles within Construction & Procurement - lots of behavioral questions, some about technical experience. Afterwards, benefits presentation, lunch with new hires and rest of group. Very laid back conversation during interview and time in between. Apparently most people who were invited to this round of interviews received offers. Others agreed that this trip was more about selling Black & Veatch as a company than about getting to know us as potential employees.

Interview Questions