BlackBerry Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BlackBerry Director Interview Questions

3.2

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BlackBerry in April 2012.

Interview

Went through 12 interviews and delay between each one. Professional handling of the process. It was the delay between interviews that was frustrating through the process. I did end up with the role and have enjoyed my time with the company despite the business challenges. It is a good place to work.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BlackBerry

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

It was a great process. Human Resources was superior, very helpful and provided actionable insights. Team leads were cool, smart and as well as informed and engaged. I was kept informed of the process and the time lines in very specific terms on a regular basis. There was constant communication.

Interview Questions

• Nothing particularly out of the ordinary. Standard fare and discussion for the position being offered. There were no stupid questions. All were relevant and to the point. Quality informed questions by smart people looking to hire the best.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in January 2010.

Interview

Very long interview process, two separate full days speaking to 10+ people each day, including managers, directors, and VPs
    The individuals themselves were all very caring of the length of time for the interview
    All interviewers had a veto on hires. Getting through the interview process is something to be very happy with.
    Each of the interviewers were very helpful in describing what they considered the most important aspects of this role.
    Offer negotiations with HR were professional and helpful

Interview Questions

• How do you handle pressure, and demonstrate a situation in which you were required to.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate, but the offer was higher than expected so there was very little need.

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in February 2009.

Interview

There were 4 interviews sessions. One was face-to-face with 3 people. Three others were phone interviews, including two with senior management. In general, the hiring process was slow and took me about 3 months to receive an offer. There was two interviews with in-house recruiter, one with the HR manager for the division, two with the hiring manager and his boss, and two with the senior VPs of the organization.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

standard offer with no negotiaition.