BlackBerry Embedded Systems Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BlackBerry Embedded Systems Software Developer Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Tampa, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

I applied for this position through university career center, then they called me and scheduled an interview oncampus. Interview was about 1 hour, initially interviewer inquired about my projects then he asked to write a code in C language. The questions were simple. After the interview I never heard from them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BlackBerry

Embedded Systems Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at BlackBerry in April 2013.

Interview

Applied through school system and got contacted by an individual in HR letting me know of the time of the interview and that it would be a phone interview. Was contacted and had about an hour phone interview going through some technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Write a function that will return x*7 without using multiplication?   1 Answer
    • Create an array of numbers and randomly shuffle them and without using another array select and card and not be able to choose it again.   Answer Question

Embedded Systems Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlackBerry in December 2010.

Interview

This is a career interview event. It is an invited only event. First a lady from HR asked several general questions like when are you available, how much salary are expected, etc. Then two technical leaders are assigned based on your background. The technical interview starts by asking on how to design a device driver. They also ask to write a small c code and some other basic RTOS questions.

Embedded Systems Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in June 2009.

Interview

I had applied for several jobs on the RIM website, and I had a complete profile on RIM's taleo website. RIM HR contacted me for a phone interview for a job posting I hadn't applied for yet. The interviewer went over details from my resume, as well as asked some behavioural questions.
    although the interview went well, I didn't make it to the hiring manager interview stage. I found out about a month later that I was screened out.