BlackBerry COOP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BlackBerry COOP Interview Questions

2.2

Technical Project Coordinator Coop Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BlackBerry.

Interview

The interview was in person and very conversation based. The questions asked were more to judge personality and how well i would be interacting in a team setting. No situational questions were really asked nor any technical skill based questions.

Interview Questions

• What challenges would you face as a project coordinator   Answer Question

Software Developer Infrastructure 8-16 Months Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied and got contacted after 2-3 weeks . I had my phone interview and went pretty good . They asked me all the basics of c++ . Its been more than 2 weeks and I am still waiting for their reply .
    Hope everything work out on a good side

Interview Questions

• Multi Threading Questions were unexpected as I have no knowledge on this topic   Answer Question

Hardware Engineering Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied through the website, and was told of a phone interview with a couple of hardware engineers. No indication of the team or type of work.
    Interview started off with a discussion of my resume and projects on it. Interviewers were very friendly and it felt like a technical discussion, not an interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe I2C hardware. How does a master communicate with multiple slave devices on the same data line?   1 Answer
    • Explain the operation of a MOSFET transistor, and the causes of leakage current.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BlackBerry in October 2011.

Interview

Got it through internal reference. Had a phone interview with a team lead and Manager. Interviewers concentrated on what was on my resume and behavioral skills. Overall an easy interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer was good to not to be negotiated