BlackBerry Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BlackBerry Project Coordinator Interview Questions

2.7

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online through the company website and on the University's career page. I got an email for a phone interview and then got the offer. Surprisingly, the phone interview lasted 15 minutes and the interviewer asked very basic questions. "Tell me about yourself" and "Strengths and weaknesses"

Project Coordinator Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online through my Co-op program and received an invitation to a phone interview by email from the school Coordinator. The interview was with the interested team's hiring manager and technical team. This was the only interview and lasted ~45 minutes. They asked me to tell them a little about myself and a lot of questions related to experience with data analysis and other skills listed on the job posting. Fairly straight-forward interview overall, not a lot of technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience at ______ and what you did.   Answer Question

Technical Project Coordinator Coop Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BlackBerry.

Interview

The interview was in person and very conversation based. The questions asked were more to judge personality and how well i would be interacting in a team setting. No situational questions were really asked nor any technical skill based questions.

Interview Questions

• What challenges would you face as a project coordinator   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Received an initial email that confirmed I was selected for interview by one of the hiring managers, then via email promptly scheduled for an interview over the phone, of which lasted an hour talking mostly precious experiences. One week after the interview I was given an email response congratulating me on landing the position.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest problem you had and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator - Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied late in the term, received phone interview request. Did a 45-minute phone interview with team lead. Typical behavioural questions and questions about my background and experiences.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Received my offer letter about a week after the interview.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

didn't ask me any technical questions. Even asked me what would I like to do for fun.
    but I didn't get the offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BlackBerry.

Interview

It was a really easy interview, just give example of PM experiences

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

1 interview , 30 mins, phone. tell me about project management. process was simple and fast given you were able to talk about the field

Project Support Coordinator Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in December 2012.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone interview.

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in October 2012.

Interview

They asked me about my resume and some basic behavioral questions. It was a 30-minute phone interview. Easy and simple.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to prioritize different sections into one final report. No right or wrong answers.   Answer Question