BlackBerry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BlackBerry Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2017

2.9

Marketing Representative Interview

Interview

The process took more than one month. I sent my application online and after one month I received a call for a phone interview. The job was only about cold calls.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in sales?
      Tell me more about your cv   Answer Question

Enterprise Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Sunrise, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

I was referred by an employee so I had a phone interview with an internal recruiter. Then I had one phone interview with the hiring manager followed by a face to face interview with the hiring manager. Lastly, I had another phone interview with another sales manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe my sales methodology. They are looking to understand how you go from uncovering an opportunity to closing it.   Answer Question

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Sunrise, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview consisted of one phone interview and then an in person interview. The phone interview was pretty basic about past experiences, certifications, educations, etc.
    The in person interview was more of a behavioral interview and few technical questions that were tricky and hard. One question consisted of many parts (5-6 parts).

Interview Questions

• Past Experiences and technical components of a computer and troubleshooting questions   Answer Question

Business Operations Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview that took around thirty minutes. They mostly asked about the content of the resume, as well as some resume related questions. During my interview, one of the interviewers giggled at my answer. I find that even if my responses weren't good enough to their expectations, they should at least maintain a professional attitude.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BlackBerry in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly relaxed and over the phone. Honestly, it felt like they wanted to know more about how well i'd get along with everyone more than anything due to them already having my technical knowledge listed on my resume. There were a few questions at the end with regards to BES12/UEM, Exchange and some scenario questions.

Interview Questions

• Scenario Question: Choose between solving an issue with a VPs laptop, Outage in the accounting department, A friend in distress and following up with your manager. The order you would accomplish the issues and why you would do so.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BlackBerry in July 2013.

Interview

The interview process was smooth. They asked me several behavioural questions. Nothing unexpected. If you prepare for it, you should be fine. The interviewer was the direct manager for the position. Very knowledgeable. Very casual

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with an angry customer   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (San Mateo, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Two rounds of the phone interview and in-person interview in the final round, First round was more technical coding related questions and second round was technical more conceptual questions.

Interview Questions

• REST vs SOAP, Inheritance, overloading, Wcf vs Web Api, OAuth Security,   Answer Question

UI-UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in July 2013.

Interview

1 phone interview and 1 interview in person , presented my work examples during the interview, went through the portfolio and explained each project to the hiring manager. waited about a month for the background check.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied during University. The interview started with a brief overview of what the job entailed and then proceeded to ask about my previous experience using Java. I was asked in detail about my previous projects regarding Java as that was the language mainly used in the Job description.

Interview Questions

• Given a list of objects, describe the process to remove duplicates in the list and how you would test it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BlackBerry in July 2017.

Interview

I had the WORST experience ever!I applied online and someone from BlackBerry contacted me about the position. I got a phone interview with their head of design and everything went well. They contacted me next day letting me know that got the job!The starting day supposed to be two months after our conversation and I send them all of my documents SSN number and everything to initiating the background check. They told me it will take 10 days to do the background screening and then I can start on the last Monday of August. After two weeks not hearing from them I contacted them, by the way, you need to send 3 emails and 4 phone calls to somebody get back to you!!!! The hr told me they forgot to start the process they will fix the problem and get back to me! I gave my company the two weeks notice and now after one month nobody even answer my emails and I'm no longer with my previous company!!!

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Blackberry? How do you see the company future?   Answer Question