BlackBerry Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BlackBerry Project Coordinator Interview Questions

3.2

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

didn't ask me any technical questions. Even asked me what would I like to do for fun.
but I didn't get the offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BlackBerry

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlackBerry in February 2012.

Interview

Initially registered with RIM through their website and applied for the position there. Heard back from them after about a week. They gave me a time and asked if it was okay and I replied it was fine. There were 2 interviewers but only 1 person asked the questions. The questions were behavioral since this wasn't a technical job. The questions were standard ones and not tricky at all. The interviewer also rephrased things I had difficulty understanding.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in July 2010.

Interview

basic questions were involved like why you applied and what you want to get out of this interview. Not much surprises but went by very quickly. Im not sure how they really evaluate their decision because it wasnt too in depth. I was only applying for a coop 4 month position so maybe thats why. Make sure you have alot of experience to talk about

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in February 2009.

Interview

As RIM is in (and has been in for some time) a very extensive recruiting drive it did take a while from the time I submitted my applicatioln for the position and when I actually had my first and second telephone interviews. However it was shorter than the "months" of lead time communicated from a head hunter I had spoken with prior to applying.

Interviews themselves ..... brief and to the point. Not a lot of idle chatter or "getting to know you" that sometimes occurs at the beginning. Was surprised a little when I got into the interview - had been told by the recruiter that I would be speaking with the hiring manager only but as it turned out both the hiring manager and their manager (a Director) were in on the call. This was actually good because I got to ask questions of both. Advice - be prepared for the unexpected and embrace it when it does come. Liked both the hiring manager and the Director from the 30-40 minute conversation we had - both were very knowledgeable and had really spent the time to think about what they wanted in the candidate.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you? Why do you feel you are the best candidate for the position?   Answer Question
    • Describe what attributes you would track and monitor to be successful in portfolio mangement?   Answer Question