BlackBerry Senior Technical Writer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BlackBerry Senior Technical Writer Interview Questions

3.5

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

Two interviews, one with the human resource person and the other with the manager and team leader. The human resource person reviewed my resume and as a few general questions. Also set up the appointment for the second interview. The manager and team leader interviewed me over the phone. The interview took about 30 minutes

Interview Questions

• Name one project where that you felt that your contribution helped the project to succeed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was pretty standard. Not much wiggle room, but the benefits are pretty good.

Other Interview Reviews for BlackBerry

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in October 2008.

Interview

Initial communication was with a recruiter. An Hr rep then called to conduct a telephone interview.
    The next step was to participate in an interview with the dept. manager and three of the staff. This interview was comprised of a review of my education and history, in the form of questions, and how I would handle different scenarios.
    The Second interview with the Director and two more staff members who asked more behavioral questions, and then asked me to complete a writing test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made a decent offer that accepted immediately.