BlackBerry Software Developer Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

BlackBerry Software Developer Interview Questions in United States

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Sunrise, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Just 30 mins interview with the Architect and Manager of the team. Difference between C++ and Java. Projects I have worked on and other behavioural questions like
1. Conflicts in your team How do you resolve
2.Why this position
3. why Blackberry
4.Why Software

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BlackBerry

Software Developer Interview

Interview

It was good. The people were great. Friendly, joined as intern and then full time, memorable experience. Easy smooth flow for interview structure. Learnt a lot, well organized, Past experience was asked

Software Development Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BlackBerry in January 2015.

Interview

Briefly spoke about some personal questions and they asked me some legalese type things about my employment eligibility. No coding interviews on this one as it seemed to be more of a first screen, however I have been contacted again for a phone interview. No coding questions got asked but I imagine that will come later.

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Irving, TX) in August 2009.

Interview

Interview process is relatively easy compared to the competitors, just couple of rounds of interviews and thats it. Hiring process is easy, but slow

Interview Questions

• Questions about the domain   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation phase for fast and quick because of me.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Raleigh, NC) in October 2010.

Interview

Mostly technical questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate much

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Chicago, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

There were 2 rounds. 1st was HR round and the questions were directly from resume. 2nd Round was Technical, I was asked questions from my academic projects and basic questions from C++.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry.

Interview

get a phone interview first, then just discuss about your background, some stuffs in your resume, then schedule a technical interview one week later.

Interview Questions

• Are you farmiliar with the IOS, Blackberry OS, or Window OS?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry.

Interview

Job fair interview.
    Basic questions on C, C++ and JAVA like size of integer, sizeof() related questions.

Interview Questions

• Main question was how to reverse the words in a sentence
      eg: "This is a test sentence." output should be "sentence test a is This."
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Raleigh, NC) in May 2011.

Interview

They went straight to an onsite interview. We went through my resume and they asked some behavioral questions. Not much technical other than what I knew about the programming languages on my resume. Very friendly people!

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry.

Interview

Sent resume on campus job fair. Got a email notification for a 30-minutes phone interview 3 weeks after that job fair. The phone interview has nothing to do with technical problems. The interviewer first introduce the basic information of their company and their development teams. Then he just asked several questions about the resume. Then, he asked about the biggest coding project you did before.

Interview Questions

• How many classes have you did in your previous project?   Answer Question