BlackBerry Software Test Specialist Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

BlackBerry Software Test Specialist Interview Questions in United States

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Sunrise, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with manager and team lead and the director in the phone. Questions about testing and analysis. About previous projects and software life cycle. Really cool laid back people. The interview lasted 40 mins or so which also included their roles description. As I left another person was coming in to interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BlackBerry

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Sunrise, FL) in December 2011.

Interview

1 round phonic interview and 5 rounds of in person interview with the team members and hiring manager. Mostly based on projects done and related to work experience. Then took a month for background check.

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

Mostly Linux, Unix, Software Testing basics, Java Basics, behavioral questions, mobile testing experience, SDLC, Testing Tools and Automation experience, blackberry testing experience, willing to travel, future plans and where do you see yourself in 5 years

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your mobile testing experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Sunrise, FL) in November 2009.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter asking if I was still interested in interviewing for RIM, of course I said yes. She then went ahead and asked me some basic HR questions to make sure I was "qualified" for the position. An onsite interview was scheduled for a week later.

Before the onsite interview I was pretty nervous but once I got into the conference room and met my interviewers my nerves calmed a little. There were initially 2 interviewers, but another one joined us later. Surprisingly there were no technical questions (I guess since they mainly did manual testing) so all they asked me about was my previous experiences/project (such as with my current employer). Even with such a, relatively, easy interview they offered the position to someone else.

Interview Questions

• Mainly just "describe what you do at your current position", "rate your coding skills in _____ language from 1-10", etc   Answer Question