BlackBerry Software Tools Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BlackBerry Software Tools Developer Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Tools Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied to this position through my school and since I live in BC it was a phone interview. There were two interviewers who ask me general interview questions and then proceeded to ask me more technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
    Tell me about your past projects?
    Technical java questions such as:exceptions, collections
    When you come to a problem in your program, how do you solve it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BlackBerry

Software Tools Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

It was just one 45 minute interview. Hiring manager gave a formal introduction, asked me for an intro. He then basically went over your resume. Every section he went in-depth especially with projects, past experience and work/volunteer experience. Recruiter asked me if I had any questions, and then we had a nice chat about the tech industry and our alma matter.

Software Tools Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in August 2010.

Interview

Applied online, and it took at least two months before the initial set-up for a phone interview. It was the summer season, so it could have been vacation time. Started with a HR interview, and moved on to an half-hour to an hour technical phone interview. A week later, an in-person interview was scheduled.

The process was fairly painless and straightforward. The technical interview was interesting and wide-ranging, and seemed to be a good cross-section of the job requirements.

Interview Questions

• Given a large corpus of data, how would one search the data for a string efficiently?   1 Answer

Software Tools Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in August 2010.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted after 2 weeks. Interviewed with recruiter on phone.