BlackBerry Team Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BlackBerry Team Lead Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Raleigh, NC) in October 2010.

Interview

Hiring went well

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate salary

Other Interview Reviews for BlackBerry

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in December 2012.

Interview

There was an application process from internal candidates and a team lead for each of three departments being interviewed. The interviewers were the managers of each of the three departments and the total process involved three different one-on-ones with people who were barely qualified to be managers themselves. After all interviews were completed they chose, by panel, the three team leads for the respective teams.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process quite literally took more than half a year. It felt very cumbersome and above all else, very disorganized. To be successful, one had to be proactive in staying engaged with the recruiters.

There was a combination of phone interview screening, one-on-one with hiring manager, then with a director-level and finally a peer panel interview to understand your fit within the team.

Interview Questions

• Peer panel interview seems to be a common best practice   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in August 2010.

Interview

Initial communication was via email and scheduled initial interview. Interview went fine with walk through of my resume and questions of previous experience. It was fine and second round with hiring managers was scheduled.

Interview Questions

• How you handled difficult situations when leading a team   Answer Question