BlackBerry Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

BlackBerry Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Interview

The interview was a positive experience. It was a competency based interview with the HR and line manager. questions were experience and scenario based. Interviewers were very friendly and set my mind at ease.

Interview Questions

• Questions around experience and suitability for the role. Partner programs related questions.   1 Answer

Field Test Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BlackBerry (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Long hiring process which halted in the final interview round and needed to wait a whole year to complete it all over again. Average difficulty and three rounds of interviews: initial phone interview, technical interview & managers interview. Selection process was halted at the end of a financial year and only after 1 year later the position did not become available again.

Interview Questions

• List a few difficulties you have found in your previous experience as a tester   Answer Question

Commercial Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Two stage process, initially with HR and then Hiring Manager. HR was straight forward but hiring manager didn't seem to know what was required. More a sales role than commercial. Ultimately a 300 mile round trip to deliver a presentation which took 7 hours to put together. I was also told a laptop would be available which wasn't! Never received feedback and neither did other candidates who I personally knew that also attended - pretty disappointing experience from an organisation that needs all the help it can get.

Interview Questions

• If you could have dinner with three actors no longer living, who would they be!   12 Answers

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied as internal candidate. There was two rounds of interviews and decision was taken place in 8 weeks.

First round was a panel interview with two managers and final round was with the hiring manager.

BlackBerry HR was good in organising everything.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want the job and my relevant experience.   1 Answer

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)).

Interview

Telephone Interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to organise an event and something went wrong last minute? what did you do?
      And motivational questions
      Answer Question

Personal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)).

Interview

Application online, contacted by Recruiter, scheduled a telephone interview, at the end of the interview we discussed salary which was way off so no further action.

Interview Questions

• Would make sense to publish salary bandings or discuss in the first instance so no time is wasted.   Answer Question

Sales and Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)).

Interview

Firstly I had to fill out an online application form for the role. From this I was invited for a telephone interview which consisted of three competency questions and talking to the interviewer about what I knew about BlackBerry. I was successful in my telephone interview so was invited to the final assessment centre. For this I had to bring a prepared presentation on a question that they provided a week before. When I arrived I was given a talk by one of the senior directors and then I had to present to the person who would be my manager if successful. After my presentation I had to answer competency questions with the manager and the director.

Interview Questions

• Presentation question - needed to do a lot of research for this part of the interview.   Answer Question

NOC Operator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BlackBerry.

Interview

Generic application first... followed by a phone interview. Was successful so next stage was face to face interview in Slough. Had Interview with two members of staff and had to do a short technical test (linux/networking/programming).

Interview Questions

• Interview questions fairly standard, not very technical but seemed happy I could demonstrate basic programming and networking skills   Answer Question

Negotiation

n/a

IOT Tester Interview

Interview

Included a presentation followed by a questions on the presentation. Also included a logical question at the end of the interview

Software Developer Inter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

phone interview first then interview in slough

Got better offer