BlackBerry Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 28, 2017

2.9

131 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Success Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and they got back to me in about a week or so to schedule a phone interview. It was a pretty standard interview with a couple questions on skill-level for things like spreadsheets, microsoft word, etc.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to do conditional formatting for spreadsheets   Answer Question

Software Test Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

Mostly Linux, Unix, Software Testing basics, Java Basics, behavioral questions, mobile testing experience, SDLC, Testing Tools and Automation experience, blackberry testing experience, willing to travel, future plans and where do you see yourself in 5 years

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your mobile testing experience?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Interview

It was good. The people were great. Friendly, joined as intern and then full time, memorable experience. Easy smooth flow for interview structure. Learnt a lot, well organized, Past experience was asked

Sales Interview

Interview

complete joke. had no official interview. spent the majority of the time sitting around in a room with a bunch of people. had to give a 3 minute presentation that meant nothing. we decided who got hired.

DART Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry.

Interview

Met with two people that asked technical questions about general technical knowledge. They asked standard management questions about how you would handle difficult situation. Tell us about your strengths and weaknesses.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Sunrise, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Just 30 mins interview with the Architect and Manager of the team. Difference between C++ and Java. Projects I have worked on and other behavioural questions like
    1. Conflicts in your team How do you resolve
    2.Why this position
    3. why Blackberry
    4.Why Software

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BlackBerry in July 2015.

Interview

Had one phone interview with the two senior managers. based mostly on projects and courses i had taken. Was given test scenarios like what will you do if your phone is not working? What all steps and issues could you think of?
    Interview lasted for an hour and the manager was pretty good. Kinda made the whole process stress free.

Interview Questions

• Was given test scenarios like what will you do if your phone is not working? What all steps and issues could you think of?   Answer Question

Firmware Development Student Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Gainesville, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a single Telephonic Interview with my Manager and Sr. Manager. I got selected on the basis on my Telephonic Interview and I came to know that after 1-2 weeks, then my background check started and this process took a long time(3-4 weeks). Finally I got my offer letter after 5-6 weeks from the date of Interview.

The interview was not that difficult. If you know what's on your resume and you can justify it during your Interview then you are in. :)

Interview Questions

• 1. C/C++ experience and some basic conceptual questions on them.
      2. Master's Degree Project
      3. Bachelor's Degree Project
      4. Previous Intern Experience
      5. Difference between C/C++/Java   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was internship, so there was nothing much to negotiate. I was happy with the base pay provided by the company which was more than I expected initially.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (San Diego, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

HR called me earlier in the week and set up an interview with me with two people. Interview was over the phone. After i passed this stage i had an in person interview with another employee.

Interview Questions

• If my device stops working, how would you deduce the problem and find a solution.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I received a call from Blackberry and set up a phone interview for the next day. I was interviewed by a group of 5 people. It went well, no generic questions.