BlackBerry Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

2.9

131 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Enterprise Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Sunrise, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

Had initial contact on the phone. Two quick interviews with HR. Then an onsite interview at the Sunrise office with three interviewer at the same time. One in Spanish and two in English.

Interview Questions

• Situation questions, about how to react with angry customer, how to help co-worker that are stuck with a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Sunrise, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with manager and team lead and the director in the phone. Questions about testing and analysis. About previous projects and software life cycle. Really cool laid back people. The interview lasted 40 mins or so which also included their roles description. As I left another person was coming in to interview.

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Sunrise, FL) in December 2011.

Interview

1 round phonic interview and 5 rounds of in person interview with the team members and hiring manager. Mostly based on projects done and related to work experience. Then took a month for background check.

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

Mostly Linux, Unix, Software Testing basics, Java Basics, behavioral questions, mobile testing experience, SDLC, Testing Tools and Automation experience, blackberry testing experience, willing to travel, future plans and where do you see yourself in 5 years

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your mobile testing experience?   1 Answer

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (San Diego, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

HR called me earlier in the week and set up an interview with me with two people. Interview was over the phone. After i passed this stage i had an in person interview with another employee.

Interview Questions

• If my device stops working, how would you deduce the problem and find a solution.   Answer Question

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BlackBerry (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Management has changed, so processes and techniques have also changed from 5 years ago. At the time, the process involved screen calls with recruiter, phone meeting with immediate manager, and then lengthy (2-3 hour) interview with the same manager.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of customer base. How you'd approach the position (or a situation).   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Sunrise, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Just 30 mins interview with the Architect and Manager of the team. Difference between C++ and Java. Projects I have worked on and other behavioural questions like
    1. Conflicts in your team How do you resolve
    2.Why this position
    3. why Blackberry
    4.Why Software

Firmware Development Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Gainesville, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

I do not remember applying to the interview but received a call. Very simple interview and was given the offer on the same day. The interviewer mentioned the topics I will be interviewed on and I prepared for those. Reading the first few search results on google about the topics should suffice.

Interview Questions

• Basics of C, debugging techniques and basics of testing   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

It was good. The people were great. Friendly, joined as intern and then full time, memorable experience. Easy smooth flow for interview structure. Learnt a lot, well organized, Past experience was asked

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Cary, NC) in October 2012.

Interview

I was called on site for an interview with my test team lead, manager, and another team lead from a different department. There was only one interview and it was behavioral.