BlackBerry Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

BlackBerry Interview Questions in United States

Updated Apr 8, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Sunrise, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with manager and team lead and the director in the phone. Questions about testing and analysis. About previous projects and software life cycle. Really cool laid back people. The interview lasted 40 mins or so which also included their roles description. As I left another person was coming in to interview.

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Sunrise, FL) in December 2011.

Interview

1 round phonic interview and 5 rounds of in person interview with the team members and hiring manager. Mostly based on projects done and related to work experience. Then took a month for background check.

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

Mostly Linux, Unix, Software Testing basics, Java Basics, behavioral questions, mobile testing experience, SDLC, Testing Tools and Automation experience, blackberry testing experience, willing to travel, future plans and where do you see yourself in 5 years

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your mobile testing experience?   1 Answer

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BlackBerry (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Management has changed, so processes and techniques have also changed from 5 years ago. At the time, the process involved screen calls with recruiter, phone meeting with immediate manager, and then lengthy (2-3 hour) interview with the same manager.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of customer base. How you'd approach the position (or a situation).   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

It was good. The people were great. Friendly, joined as intern and then full time, memorable experience. Easy smooth flow for interview structure. Learnt a lot, well organized, Past experience was asked

Core Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Boston, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied via my university career fair. A week later I was selected for a phone screen. That was followed by 6 onsite technical interviews. The process was smooth and got the offer a day later.

Interview Questions

• The questions were straightforward. Find anagrams, design question, a general riddle. They provided me with hints whenever I was stuck.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry in April 2015.

Interview

Initially received an email from the HR to confirm certain details regarding the position and the interview . Then, had a technical phone interview with the team manager. Questions were mainly based on resume, projects worked on( wireless technologies), previous work experience if any.Some basic mobile testing related questions were also asked. I came to know the results in a week and this was followed by background verification after which I received my offer letter.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging task you completed during your previous job?   1 Answer

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BlackBerry (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

I knew someone at the company but I still started with the internal recruiter screening to start, then I had a phone interview with hiring manager this led to an in person interview with hiring manager and finally an in person interview with head of sales. The process could have been faster but all in all I felt it was a fair interview process, not too stressful.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't a lot of negotiation. It was a fair offer based on my last job and my experience.

DART Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry.

Interview

Met with two people that asked technical questions about general technical knowledge. They asked standard management questions about how you would handle difficult situation. Tell us about your strengths and weaknesses.

Sales Director - T-Mobile Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Bellevue, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

Great company. Great people. Great products! Interviewed with SVP of Carrier Sales who was very professional, informative and gracious. Great introduction to BB culture,dynamics and overall expectations. Highly recommend BB if you're interested in joining a great company.