BlackBerry Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

BlackBerry Interview Questions in United States

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.9

135 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BlackBerry.

Interview

Very easy, discussed project from previous internship

Negotiation

No negotiation

Interview

Typical with background check. Must have a lot of info to verify your who you claim to be.

Software Developer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Irving, TX).

Interview

Applied via Indeed.com for the Product Delivery Team . Got a call to schedule first round phone interview. The first round interview was taken by one of the team members and was technical but nothing too difficult. Like basic questions on OOPS and other test cases such as functionality of a calculator. Then a second round phone interview was scheduled which I expected to be more technical but that was actually by the team lead and she only asked HR type questions.

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BlackBerry (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

I knew someone at the company but I still started with the internal recruiter screening to start, then I had a phone interview with hiring manager this led to an in person interview with hiring manager and finally an in person interview with head of sales. The process could have been faster but all in all I felt it was a fair interview process, not too stressful.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't a lot of negotiation. It was a fair offer based on my last job and my experience.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BlackBerry.

Interview

HR guy got in touch after viewing profile in linkedIn.

Radio Software Integration - Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Sunrise, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

I was emailed about the interview with the scheduled date and time. The phone interview lasted one hour. I was asked questions from everything on my resume. The questions were technical as well as behavorial. Two days later the HR called to inform me I got the internship.

Interview Questions

• Explain what happens from the time the WiFi adapter is switched on to the moment connection is established. Although I know the answer now, I was not thorough at the time I took the interview.   Answer Question

Software Test Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Sunrise, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with manager and team lead and the director in the phone. Questions about testing and analysis. About previous projects and software life cycle. Really cool laid back people. The interview lasted 40 mins or so which also included their roles description. As I left another person was coming in to interview.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry.

Interview

get a phone interview first, then just discuss about your background, some stuffs in your resume, then schedule a technical interview one week later.

Interview Questions

• Are you farmiliar with the IOS, Blackberry OS, or Window OS?   Answer Question

Radio Software Integration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Sunrise, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

you need to apply for the position in the company website.
    Later i got a mail from the recruiter that i need to give a phone interview.
    The phone interview went for about an hour which is done by two individuals.
    1st person asked me more about the projects i mentioned in my resume and technical questions regarding in the field of RF.
    2nd person is completely technical round.

Negotiation

as it iwas an intern position so i was not able to negostiate

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry.

Interview

Job fair interview.
    Basic questions on C, C++ and JAVA like size of integer, sizeof() related questions.

Interview Questions

• Main question was how to reverse the words in a sentence
      eg: "This is a test sentence." output should be "sentence test a is This."   1 Answer