BlackBerry Interview Questions in Waterloo, ON | Glassdoor

2.8

193 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Operations Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview that took around thirty minutes. They mostly asked about the content of the resume, as well as some resume related questions. During my interview, one of the interviewers giggled at my answer. I find that even if my responses weren't good enough to their expectations, they should at least maintain a professional attitude.

Business Intelligence Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted by two people from the business intelligence team, very straight forward questions and fairly easy. The questions were simply about my experiences as stated on my CV. They were basically looking for someone who had a lot of experience with Excel.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

I got a phone interview with 2 developers of the team. Basic questions about android development and OOD concepts. The interviewers were super friendly and undestanding because I was very stressed at the phone!

Network Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I applied online and then got a phone interview within a couple of days. This was followed by an in person interview with a panel of four. All the interviewers were professional, respectful and kind. It was an overall very good experience. I was offered the job with very good conditions and benefits which I accepted.

Asset and Tool Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

I sent my resume through their company career page, and it took about 3 weeks to hear from them that they wanted to interview me.

The interview took place in an office. It was not long, and no technical questions asked. After some questions about my personality, the interviewer asked me to explain what I had done for my projects. Then he started to explain the job. What amazed me was that he did not ask any technical question but asked how familiar to the StackOverflow I am. That was the main process of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in this project?   1 Answer

Reporting Automation Developer Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

We had a really happy talk with job position and our common hobbies. I talked about my previous work experience with the manager. He walked me through the work details about this position. I really like the manager there, since he is a very honest man answer me several questions such like how they value my future work result there. Then we finished.

Backline Technical Analyst Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through college website; got the call for a face to face interview. Interview as at Waterloo, ON. WIthin 7 days, got call from HR that i have been selected and whether i wish to accept their offer.

Interview Questions

• Interview was with the department head and another senior memeber. They were friendly and started the conversation light. Some behavioral questions and chit chat. Then some technical questions like basic SQL query to create a DB, give a join statement; one HTML question of adding a link to a line. Asked if i knew Powershell.   Answer Question

Finance Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was an easy interview. They asked basic questions like tell about yourself your ,sideprojects, ability to work in a team , toughest challenge faced , how did u overcome that.
    Just remember to be cool and calm.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Good process in place. 3-4 rounds in tech and a behavioral one. I have written the best I can here still a 50 word limit is attrocious on Glassdoor's part so consider this a filler for entertainment.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Very smooth with great interviewers. The interview was around one hour through the phone with technical questions. The interviewers were a big factor to accepting the position. It seems like a positive working environment.