BlackBerry Interview Questions in Waterloo, ON | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.8

188 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Intelligence Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted by two people from the business intelligence team, very straight forward questions and fairly easy. The questions were simply about my experiences as stated on my CV. They were basically looking for someone who had a lot of experience with Excel.

Network Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I applied online and then got a phone interview within a couple of days. This was followed by an in person interview with a panel of four. All the interviewers were professional, respectful and kind. It was an overall very good experience. I was offered the job with very good conditions and benefits which I accepted.

Reporting Automation Developer Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

We had a really happy talk with job position and our common hobbies. I talked about my previous work experience with the manager. He walked me through the work details about this position. I really like the manager there, since he is a very honest man answer me several questions such like how they value my future work result there. Then we finished.

Backline Technical Analyst Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through college website; got the call for a face to face interview. Interview as at Waterloo, ON. WIthin 7 days, got call from HR that i have been selected and whether i wish to accept their offer.

Interview Questions

• Interview was with the department head and another senior memeber. They were friendly and started the conversation light. Some behavioral questions and chit chat. Then some technical questions like basic SQL query to create a DB, give a join statement; one HTML question of adding a link to a line. Asked if i knew Powershell.   Answer Question

Finance Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was an easy interview. They asked basic questions like tell about yourself your ,sideprojects, ability to work in a team , toughest challenge faced , how did u overcome that.
    Just remember to be cool and calm.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Good process in place. 3-4 rounds in tech and a behavioral one. I have written the best I can here still a 50 word limit is attrocious on Glassdoor's part so consider this a filler for entertainment.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Very smooth with great interviewers. The interview was around one hour through the phone with technical questions. The interviewers were a big factor to accepting the position. It seems like a positive working environment.

Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Straightforward, e-mailed to tell me I had an interview. I went in and they told me the roles and what to expect from the job before they started asking me any questions. It took a total of 40 minutes because we had small talk afterwards. I asked when I would hear back and they told me over the next three days.

Software Test Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through Blackberry career portal and got a call for the Software Test Specialist position. There was one interview on the phone. The interview was a conference call with the manager. It was a 30-minute long interview and was primarily about testing , they also asked me about the projects I had done.

Interview Questions

• 1. What will be the test cases for a microwave?
      2. Some Linux commands.   Answer Question

Global Sales Enablement Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)).

Interview

It was a forty minute interview, very casual. Questions around my work experience and ability to handle workdload, and communication skills.
    Got an offer in less than 12 hours. Accepted the offer. Background screening process is long, apply as early as possible for the posting

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult situation with a group of stakeholders?   Answer Question