BlackBerry Interview Questions in Waterloo, ON | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 13, 2017

2.9

Network Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I applied online and then got a phone interview within a couple of days. This was followed by an in person interview with a panel of four. All the interviewers were professional, respectful and kind. It was an overall very good experience. I was offered the job with very good conditions and benefits which I accepted.

Reporting Automation Developer Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

We had a really happy talk with job position and our common hobbies. I talked about my previous work experience with the manager. He walked me through the work details about this position. I really like the manager there, since he is a very honest man answer me several questions such like how they value my future work result there. Then we finished.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Good process in place. 3-4 rounds in tech and a behavioral one. I have written the best I can here still a 50 word limit is attrocious on Glassdoor's part so consider this a filler for entertainment.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Very smooth with great interviewers. The interview was around one hour through the phone with technical questions. The interviewers were a big factor to accepting the position. It seems like a positive working environment.

Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Straightforward, e-mailed to tell me I had an interview. I went in and they told me the roles and what to expect from the job before they started asking me any questions. It took a total of 40 minutes because we had small talk afterwards. I asked when I would hear back and they told me over the next three days.

Software Test Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through Blackberry career portal and got a call for the Software Test Specialist position. There was one interview on the phone. The interview was a conference call with the manager. It was a 30-minute long interview and was primarily about testing , they also asked me about the projects I had done.

Interview Questions

• 1. What will be the test cases for a microwave?
      2. Some Linux commands.
      Answer Question

Global Sales Enablement Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)).

Interview

It was a forty minute interview, very casual. Questions around my work experience and ability to handle workdload, and communication skills.
    Got an offer in less than 12 hours. Accepted the offer. Background screening process is long, apply as early as possible for the posting

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult situation with a group of stakeholders?   Answer Question

Software Developer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied through school (Jobmine) and waited for a month. Then I had a 30-minute phone interview with one of the tech leader. Very few tech questions, basically they were asking about every detail about each of your project. Also one or two behaviour question.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest challenge you faced when working on projects?   Answer Question

Web Software Developer Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

Fairly relaxed, straightforward interview. Sat down with a manager and one of their current co-op students, and was asked to go through my resume and talk more about my skills and experience. There weren't any technical questions/problems just some questions gauging your knowledge of the web.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your prior experience with building web applications.   Answer Question

Software Developer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlackBerry (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

One Interview that was organized through my school's job board system. I was contacted by email for the interview. I showed up an the interview was only 15 mins long.

Interview Questions

• Questions Regarding Java's garbage collector and how it behaves.   1 Answer