BlackRock Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BlackRock Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2017

117 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BlackRock (New York, NY).

Interview

There's a hireview video cover letter, then a 1st round interview done via skype, and then they invite you to a 2nd round (super day) in person. I was called by the recruiter with my offer a few days after my superday.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BlackRock

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BlackRock (Wilmington, DE) in October 2017.

Interview

I was selected to attend a Superday interview at Wilmington, DE office. The interview consisted of six 30-min one-on-one chats with managers from different teams. The interviewers were nice and helpful. However, there was no response from them in four weeks after the interview. When I followed up for the third time, they finally responded with a rejection. It was 32 days after the interview! The HR is poorly organized.

Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at BlackRock in October 2013.

Interview

Recruiter phone screen that was followed by a visit to their office for an in person interview with two interviewers. This was a fairly brief interview, not especially technical. However, I didn't advance to the next round.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlackRock in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was lengthy and needed prior preparations on competency questions. It was a way they could know more about myself and If I match the kind of people they are looking for us?

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlackRock in November 2017.

Interview

Applied in line through their website. Offered a video interview to be done within seventy two hours. Screening interview with options if ten questions or two. Why do you want to work for Back Rock and What differentiates Blacj Rock from other firms

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Classic application to fill online. Then online HireView video cover letter after the application. 5 min preparation per question and then 1.30min to answer. Recorder message so no actual person in front of you.

Interview Questions

• What differentiates Blackrock from other companies?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BlackRock (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

I had a telephonic round with the HR then the VP of the team. Face to face interview with the HR, VP and the US Director. Everything was very basic.

Interview Questions

• 1. What do you know about BlackRock
      2, MF, ETF, iShares
      3. Analytical questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BlackRock (San Francisco, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Lateral hire. First round is on-site. After one week, got asked for another round of on-site. It is a very painful process to chase after the recruiter to schedule my 2nd round of onsite interview. He never replied to my email at all. Very disorganized and unstructured. And on the day of my 2nd round onsite, when I went to the office, no one knew I was scheduled an interview. The 2nd round was mostly behavioral questions and talked about my working experience. No news after one week and I followed up with the recruiter, but never got a reply from him.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BlackRock (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process is simple and very clearly defined.the HRs are quite responsive and keep you posted from time to time.Always dress in formals as this leaves a good impact and the corporate culture demands so as well

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BlackRock (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

lengthy - emails, phone interviews, super day. I had received information about BlackRock through my school. I got a phone call from a director on the team, spoke for 30 minutes, and he told me submit a resume so they could formally interview me. Several phone calls with other team members followed, then I did a super day, meeting with 5-6 people in one sitting. Then a project and an offer. Good experience overall.