BlackRock Associate Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

BlackRock Associate Interview Questions in London, England

Updated Jul 22, 2017

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Standard interview, nothing fancy. HR department though has been absolutely horrendous supporting this and providing information regarding the interview. They did not replied back not once after me sending them 4 e-mails requesting feedback.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BlackRock

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Standard telephone interview were i was asked about my motivation for the FIG Business Manager Associate role and generally about my background.
    The interview was a week later with the global head of the Financial institutions Group, who asked very unusual questions about my background. All questions were fairly intrusive and related to my personal life, and intimate parts of my personal relationship with my family and parents. It's not possible to prepare for this interview since there was not a single competency or knowledge based interview.
    I never received any feedback from the interview from HR, neither in form of a phone call, personal email or even automated email. I tired contacting them myself but was unsuccessful.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Very great people who interviewed me for the role. All of them have been gone and the interviewer this time is really tough. Also lots of agencies are complaining about it. And very robust.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)) in December 2010.

Interview

Organised and structured. Provided a very clear idea of BlackRock and the goals of the team I was joining.

Negotiation

Yes. I spoke to HR

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)) in January 2008.

Interview

Interview was somewhat quantitative, but friendly. Make sure you are comfortable with what you are talking about.