BlackRock Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BlackRock Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BlackRock (Jersey City, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through a university career portal and then on their website. After submitting the application, I receive an online cover letter invitation which was due in three days. The virtual cover letter is per-recorded and included two easy questions. I got 30 seconds to prepare and 90 seconds to answer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for BlackRock

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BlackRock (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

First a video recording then skype interview. At the final in-office interviewI was put in a room while people of all different levels came in and out to interview me, sometimes two people at a time, about 4 rounds. Some people were nice and asked behavioral questions and question about my background while others were more technical.

Interview Questions

• If someone came to you for advice about their portfolio what would you tell them?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BlackRock.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Applied through he school, then an on campus interview with 2 alumns.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BlackRock in January 2013.

Interview

Campus recruiting process: uploaded your resume on career center, got interview in career center office.

Interview Questions

• what is your idea about BR's recently 4th quater report   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BlackRock (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

The entire interview process consisted of 2 phone and 1 onsite interview. The first interview call was was made by HR asking about my previous experiences followed by some behavioural questions. Also a few questions on why I wanted to work for BlackRock. Within a week I got an email informing me of a 2nd call with the technical team. The interviewer asked me a few basic SQL queries. Next week, I got a call to do a final on site interview in New York. It was a day long process consisting of 4 interviews with few managers and associates.I got a call from them after 4 business days giving me an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlackRock (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

Behavioral questions, nothing technical. They just wanted to know you as a person.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BlackRock (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Got a call through a consultancy firm

Interview Questions

• Explain the flow how the sql statement is executed inside the database   1 Answer

Negotiation

They are very rigid about the compensation.