BlackRock Fixed Income Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BlackRock Fixed Income Analyst Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Fixed Income Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BlackRock (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Hiring and interview process is very slow here. It goes for around 1-2 months, sometimes more than that. There will be minimum 5 rounds for Analyst. And after those crazy rounds, there is a possibility that you might get rejected. Compensation wise the organisation is ok but when it comes to the designation these guys are very stubborn.

Interview Questions

• Mostly finance related questions, but if you are a CFA then they might take stress interview.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BlackRock

Fixed Income Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)) in February 2010.

Interview

Thorough fixed income questions

Interview Questions

• You have 10 million in assets to manage (fixed income). Distribute them.. Why?   Answer Question
    • What you understand by diversification. Why does it lower risk?   Answer Question

Fixed Income - Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

I did the pre-recorded interview. There were three different questions to reply. Two questions were about the company and the specific position I applied whereas a third question was about financial markets events.

Interview Questions

• Two questions about the reasons I applied to BlackRock and the specific position and a question about recent relevant events for that position.   Answer Question