BlackRock Associate, Portfolio Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BlackRock Associate, Portfolio Analytics Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate, Portfolio Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BlackRock (Tokyo (Japan)) in March 2013.

Interview

Went to Job Fair, Got an interview immediately.
After the first interview, I had three more interviews which spanned over three months.
Initially, I had applied for the client services division but after learning a bit more about the position I told my third interviewee that I wanted to change the division I was applying to. He said he thought that I was more suited for the Portfolio Analytics division anyway and said would relay the message. After a month, I got a call to interview for the fourth time. But they were still interviewing me for the client services. I told them that about my inquiry in the last interview and said they would reschedule. Didn't get a reply for two weeks and when I emailed the head of the HR, he said he already chose someone for the portfolio analytics division even before my final interview.

Interview Questions

• Brain Teaser: You have eight coins with one being a different weight. Identify the odd coin using a scale three times.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for BlackRock

Associate, Portfolio Analytics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at BlackRock (Tokyo (Japan)) in March 2012.

Interview

5 interviews, technical knowledge, behavior, market kand language knowledge tested

Negotiation

Head hunter negociated for me