BlackRock Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BlackRock Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2018
1,211 Interview Reviews

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BlackRock.

Interview

Good questions. 4 to 5 rounds. Meeting with leaders and colleagues to gauge your employ-ability and culture fit. Process is lengthy but it makes complete sense to meet leaders and different teams.

Interview Questions

• industry knowledge, skills, ideas   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

It was about 45 minutes. First, behavioral questions and your motivation for this position. Then, some questions about the global market and a stock pitch question. Also some questions about the concepts of Beta, Alpha and how to hedge risk in the market with the CAPM model.

VP Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackRock.

Interview

Applied through mutual contact; interview was conducted with an individual in the same group at their headquarters and focused on job-related skills. Organization was fairly prompt and responsive during the interview process.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlackRock.

Interview

hirevue questions that were non technical questions. They were mostly behavioral questions there are multiple rounds and the first round is hirevue and it gives you 5 min to prepare

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlackRock (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

First you need todo four programming questions, these questions are basic programming questions, which are just little related to do some algorithms. After the programming they will record one minute video.

Interview Questions

• why are you interested in Blackrock and why are you qualified for this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackRock (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

First round phone interview. The interviewer was very patient. There were several basic questions regarding programming and statistics. I had little knowledge on statistcs and messed up a few questions.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BlackRock.

Interview

I got 30 minutes campus interview and interviewer was nice and kind to answer my questions since i am not majoring in finance and i really don't know what kind of people they are looking for

Summer Interview

Interview

Two questions through hirevue. Each has 5 mins to prepare and 90 seconds to answer. It's pretty relaxing because you will have a long time to prepare before recording. Only one chance.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BlackRock (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

First round video interview. Still waiting to hear back about the rest of the process, but it was pretty straightforward. Easy, personality type questions and other questions mostly based on resume.

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at BlackRock (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Worst hiring process ever! Worst recruiter you can ever find! The recruiter called me onsite, I took a flight reached onsite and they told me that they are cancelling the interview. The reason the recruiter gave me was that he forgot about the interview.