BlackRock Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

3.2

150 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)).

Interview

There was an online cover letter following initially sending off the CV. Went to a BlackRock campus event prior to gain extra knowledge but most could be found online anyway. Would recommend practising before. 2 questions asking you the basic stuff you'd put on a cover letter anyway.

Spring Analyst Portfolio Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

Completed an online application, then got sent an invitation for an interview - online interview of 2 questions only. Had 5 mins to prepare and 1.5 mins to answer - you can start and finish the recording of your answer anytime

Interview Questions

• Why BlackRock and why the role I applied for?   1 Answer
    • What differentiates BlackRock?   1 Answer

Client Solutions Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Intial interview with hirevue 2 3 minute questions video interview focuses on your motivation for working there.. Then online 2x30min interview with basic competencies. After this I was invited to an assessment centre

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you showed leadership?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Classic application to fill online. Then online HireView video cover letter after the application. 5 min preparation per question and then 1.30min to answer. Recorder message so no actual person in front of you.

Interview Questions

• What differentiates Blackrock from other companies?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online and went through the normal application process. Online interview and contact with their HR. Applied a bit late so if you are interested apply as early as possible

Summer Analyst-Software Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

Virtual Interview
    4 different coding exercises in java: binary trees, find the smallest sum of consecutive numbers in arrays, implement an equation that is given (need to understand what the equation's variables represent given an example and its result )
    This virtual interview is timed but you are able to exit and continue at your own pace.
    After you submit the coding you are asked a question about the company. 5 mins to prepare and 90 seconds recording (one time only).

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Video Interview, pretty general but it needs a bit of preparetion. You need to know some things about the company and the position you apply for. It also included one question about my past experience and my strengths that will make me a good candidate for the job.

Interview Questions

• What distinguishes BlackRock from other companies of the sector.   1 Answer

Graduate Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

HireVue. Online video interview with 2 questions. You have 5 minutes to prepare for each question and 1.5 minutes to answer. They give you a lot of practice question beforehand. Make sure you are prepared because winging it won't cut it.

Internship Interview

Application

Interview

I had to submit a CV online within the application form, this was followed by virtual cover letter in which I had to answer questions in a recorded video which would then be sent to Blackrock

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

About two weeks after submitting my application, I was invited to take a video interview for 2 positions. It was an extensive 30 minute interview for each position. Was notified that I had made it to the next round later that month.

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem you faced that forced you to change your perspective to find a solution.   Answer Question