BlackRock Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

3.1

90 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)).

Interview

There was an online cover letter following initially sending off the CV. Went to a BlackRock campus event prior to gain extra knowledge but most could be found online anyway. Would recommend practising before. 2 questions asking you the basic stuff you'd put on a cover letter anyway.

Multi Asset Stratergies (Model Portfolio Solutions) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

It was very fair, we have 2 rounds in the same day, in the morning, we met with the teams. The morning consisted on 2 one on one Interviews with the team.

Only people that passed the first round stayed on for the afternoon session.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Classic application to fill online. Then online HireView video cover letter after the application. 5 min preparation per question and then 1.30min to answer. Recorder message so no actual person in front of you.

Interview Questions

• What differentiates Blackrock from other companies?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online and went through the normal application process. Online interview and contact with their HR. Applied a bit late so if you are interested apply as early as possible

Spring Insight Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

It is is the virtual cover letter interview. There are two questions to answer, each has five min to prepare and one and a half min to answer. By Hirevue.

Interview Questions

• Why BR and why that division?   1 Answer

Graduate Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

HireVue. Online video interview with 2 questions. You have 5 minutes to prepare for each question and 1.5 minutes to answer. They give you a lot of practice question beforehand. Make sure you are prepared because winging it won't cut it.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

About two weeks after submitting my application, I was invited to take a video interview for 2 positions. It was an extensive 30 minute interview for each position. Was notified that I had made it to the next round later that month.

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem you faced that forced you to change your perspective to find a solution.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Basic CV + Cover Letter. Then Coding test and video interview. Do a lot of background research about the company. Good to know one or two things about finance.

Fixed-Income Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

After I completed the application they asked me to do the recorded video interview straight after I uploaded my documents. This kind of interview is very difficult because you are not used to answer questions to yourself.

Interview Questions

• Why did I decide to apply to this company and to this specific role   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through their career website for the summer analyst position in Financial Markets Advisory. I had to complete an virtual cover letter. I had two questions and for each one they gave me 5mins to prepare the answer.

Interview Questions

• How will your experience and background contribute to the position ?
      Why BlackRock?   Answer Question