BlackRock Quantitative Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BlackRock Quantitative Analyst Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlackRock.

Interview

video intervew, not expected the is very limited for each questions, and the allowing time for different questions are even different. also There is some confusion questions, not have clearly definition about the terms they referred to.

Interview Questions

• Why blackrock, why specific this position. what is your favorite course in college   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BlackRock

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BlackRock.

Interview

Got a call from someone at Blackrock. Had an initial informal interview followed by 2 interviews with n overseas Office. After clearing these rounds was invited to their office to attend a couple of interviews

Interview Questions

• Q: If you know you are about to enter recession, what would you invest in Equity or Fixed Income?   1 Answer
    • Q: How would you build a Fixed Income Strategy from scratch   Answer Question
    • Q : What is t-stat? p-value? OLS assumptions?   Answer Question
    • Q: Check if a number is prime or not; algorithm to calculate the maximum draw-down given a return series   Answer Question

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlackRock.

Interview

I am not sure about what he is saying. May be because my english is very poor, may be because I don't have related work experience. But this man is very professiona. And it is nice experience about this interview.Blackrock is a very big company, so please prepare well before interview.