BlackRock Quantitative Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BlackRock Quantitative Research Analyst Interview Questions

4.0

Quantitative Research Analyst Interview

Interview

was pretty easy. standardized

Interview Questions

• can't think of any. lots of personality fit questions. interviewers didn't seem to be very well prepared   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BlackRock

Quantitative Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Automated video interview, in person interview then final round 1 on 1 45 min interview. The interviews were competency and exploring more technical/research aspects of my degree (Engineering), some of this was quite challenging. All technical/coding skills questions were fairly easy. They answered all my questions about the role and even arranged a confidential talk with an analysts who had done the internship before, to help me decide between two offers I had. Everyone seemed friendly but very smart.

Interview Questions

• Run me through the processes involved in a simple perceptron neural network.   1 Answer

Quantitative Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlackRock in January 2012.

Interview

Two managers asked me what I will do with a bunch of money, how will I do the investment. It's very "finance", not exactly what I am looking for.

Quantitative Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England (UK)) in September 2010.

Interview

Nice people to chat but one person asked technical details of one area which was not specified in job post.

Interview Questions

• Describe the pricing behaviour for a particular type of securities under certain circumstance   Answer Question