BlackRock Risk and Quantitative Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BlackRock Risk and Quantitative Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Risk and Quantitative Analyst Interview

Interview

applied online and received a link to a video interview. After 1-2 weeks, received an email invitation to interview with directors from enterprise risk department, RQA beta, and RQA equity

Interview Questions

• questions include:
    1)Why BlackRock? Why this division
    2)Why your current University? current major
    3)how you keep updated about financial markets?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BlackRock

Risk and Quantitative Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied online, first interview was just an automated online interaction where you had to record your answers into the web cam of your computer. Second interview was with managers at the office I applied to.

Interview Questions

• What risks are involved with holding 100 shares of Apple?   1 Answer

Risk and Quantitative Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BlackRock in January 2015.

Interview

I applied for the undergraduate summer internship in Risk and Quantitative Analysis through my campus website and got a interview request. It was a video interview of four questions, and each response could only be two minutes long. Overall, the interview was pretty simple; there were three background questions and the last one was about stocks. It's been a while since the interview, so it's unlikely I got to the next step (in-person interview in San Francisco).

Interview Questions

• Define the risk of a stock.
      What class impacted you the most and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BlackRock (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interview asking some basic finance questions. Two weeks after it, superday interviews with 6 different managers all working in the Risk and Quantitative Analysis team. All were very friendly. Some specific finance questions, but most of them were very open ended.

Interview Questions

• Skewness of the expected payoff of an options position (which I can't remember right now).   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.