BlackRock Solutions Center Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BlackRock Solutions Center Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Solutions Center Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BlackRock (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

I received an interview with both the Portfolio Analytics Group and the Solutions Center. Both interviewers asked relatively the same questions. There was nothing technical but they were just trying to get to know you as a person. BlackRock is a very technology oriented company, so make sure to express your interest in technology as well as your knowledge about the firm and you should be good.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about BlackRock and its recent acquisitions?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BlackRock

Solutions Center Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BlackRock in October 2010.

Interview

Applied through University services. This initial 30 minutes interview was really informal. As long as you connect and show your personality, you stick out in this position which requires both technical and financial passions. The on-site 2nd round was mainly behavioral with some light technical questions mainly to show knowledge of firm, legitimacy of background.

Interview Questions