Blackbaud Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 7, 2017

2.8

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

Initial call with recruiter and then hiring manager. Brought onsite for interviews with manager and VP. Friendly process, discussion around the market opportunity and what different skills I can bring to the team.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Blackbaud

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blackbaud in February 2016.

Interview

Very long interview process. Did not get the job and it was very unclear as to why not. Started with an awkward video interview through HireVue, then a few phone interviews, ending with a 1:1 interview. There was long periods of time, months, between each interview step.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC).

Interview

The application process was fairly simple. The interview process consisted of two phone interviews and one in-person interview. The phone interview was straight forward for the first interview. It was basic personality questions and baseline information on the job. The second interview consisted of salary specifications and more detailed questions. The in-person interview was even more in depth asking about certain experiences on your resume and job requirements/specifics.

Interview Questions

• If you were a shape, what would you be and why?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud in June 2014.

Interview

Phone screen, in-person with hiring manager, in-person with director. They asked your typical questions, Why Blackbaud? What do you know about the non-profit market? Walk me through a typical sales scenario in your past. How did you handle objectives and move the sale to next steps?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negotiation was back and forth for a little bit

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in March 2014.

Interview

Inteview process was quick and painless, most likely because i was an internal candidate. i submitted my application through our website, waitied to hear back from our human resources department who manages such things, and then they set up an interview with the manager, who set up an interview with me, i interviewed over the phone and then waited a week to hear the good news.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage a new territory   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Thorough process with solid initial phone screening by recruiter followed by series of phone and in person interviews with Managers. Seemed that everyone was interested in making sure that they were selecting a candidate that would be a long term fit and not just the best person for the role at hand.

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in January 2013.

Interview

Be prepared to have at least 6 different interviews with the recruiter, then with the manager of the team, then with the director of the team, other managers and likely some of the members of the team. The process is not bad like it is at larger companies like Oracle for example. Pretty low key but lots of interviews.

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in August 2011.

Interview

The HR department first contacted me for an initial position screening. Then, I spoke with the hiring Director. After that interview, they determined I was a good fit for the position and brought me to Charleston.

The interview lasted all day. It started at 8:30am with an IQ test. Then, I had a round-robin of 3 interviews with 2 managers & 1 VP. I met some of the sales people on the team and ended the day with the hiring Director.

The decision was made within a week to put an offer on the table.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes. Always negotiate.