Blackbaud Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blackbaud Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Blackbaud

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in March 2015.

Interview

The first step of the interview process was on "online" web interview. It was a little awkward having to answer questions to yourself in a webcam. You have 30 seconds to prepare and 3 minutes to answer. The positive side, was you are able to complete it on your own time.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Blackbaud? Name a difficult situation and how did you handle it? the routine interview questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Blackbaud

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Emeryville, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The Interview process was very unique and impersonal. It starts with a link via email that allows you to complete the questionnaire within 3 days. There are 14 Questions that you must answer in a timely manner (2-3 minutes) with only a few second to think about what you are to say.

Additionally the interview is done via WebCam and Mic and the introductory video states to dress and act as if you were there in person.

Interview Questions

• Here are 13 of the 14 Questions from the Video Interview.

14 Questions

~Tell us what you know about our nonprofit accounting software products and how you think they can help these types of organizations.

~Please discuss/describe any experience you have selling to a business office environment (e.g., CFO, Controller, Director of Finance, etc.)

~Let's discuss your sales experience. Please begin with your most current job, and tell us about your job responsibilities and key accomplishments.

~What specific sales CRM tool(s) do you have experience using and how proficient are you?

~What do you think are the most important sales competencies to drive success and why?

~Describe your overall selling style

~Walk me through the decision-making process of your last successful deal. Who were the players on the buyer side, and what was important to each of them?

~Tell me about a time you were behind your sales number, and walk me through the actions to ensure you hit the number.

~What drives and motivates you to be successful?

~What does selling with a noble purpose mean to you?

~What is the base salary range you are seeking? What range are you seeking as far as total package/all-in (base + commissions)?

~What is the earliest date you would be available to start?

~Thank you so much for completing this video! Is there anything else you would like us to know about you and your experience before we close?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC).

Interview

1 Phone interview with Human Resource Recruiter.
    1:1 Phone Interview - Hiring Manager
    1:1 Phone Interview - VP of Department
    1 Group/Panel Interview

Little slow with responses.

Interview Questions

• Generic interview questions - how did you handle difficult customer, what do you know about our company and our products, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Hired at higher end of salary range

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online and it was a very long interview process. I believe i had 5 interviews in total, phone screen, follow up with 1:1 with manager, then 3 managers interview than again 1:1 with manager and follow up doing a demo on the software.