Blackbaud Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Blackbaud Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Blackbaud

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in July 2013.

Interview

I had four separate phone interviews (I wasn't local at the time) and came to headquarters for three face-to-face interviews. In between interviews I was given a timeline but it was never upheld.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Blackbaud

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

I applied on Indeed and received an email for a HireVue interview. Then was asked to schedule a phone interview with another admin. After that was asked for references and to schedule the onsite interview. The on-site interview was with 5 different people. I got the feeling that this was not going to be a good fit personality wise. The people who I interviewed with were a little nerdy and awkward but I kept trying because it’s a good company and I liked the job and they offer good benefits. The last person I interviewed with was downright cruel to me. I could tell she thought I was stupid because I’m good looking. I said during our interview that I was pretty proficient in Microsoft word and she goes ‘oh, you’re not very proficient in Microsoft word.’ She made a funny jester when I left too putting her hand over her mouth like she was laughing at me.
    I think they should wait until they are serious about an offer before they request your references. I got 6/5 references for them and some of them were from co workers at my current job. They are biased and it is apparent that I wasn’t selected because they didn’t want an attractive female working there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Pleasant, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Mount Pleasant, SC) in August 2018.

Interview

Process was sterile. Interview was virtual with prerecorded questions with no possibility of interacting with the recruiter asking the questions. Although you are given a chance to practice it still was disconcerting if one has never been through this before.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had conflicting due dates. What did you do to get everything done on time.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blackbaud.

Interview

Phone screen with HR rep. Then brought onsite to do Wonderlic testing and in-person interviews lasting a half day with current person in role, two managers, and the VP for which I would be reporting.