Blackbaud Associate Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blackbaud Associate Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Blackbaud

2.4

Associate Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blackbaud.

Interview

I really liked the way they are conducting interviews now. They show you a presentation and then break up into small groups with a few interviewees and sales managers. It was a fresh and more relaxed way of going about the interview. They also fed the group before (the food was really good too!)

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation and tell us how you handled it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Blackbaud

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in June 2016.

Interview

I was fortunate enough to have an employee from the company send me a referral link. About a week after I applied I received an email on instructions to complete a one-way video interview through an app called HireVue. The one-way interview was a little awkward but you are able to do it on your own time and you have time to prepare your response. My best advice is practice, make sure you look professional, and make sure you are presenting yourself as professional as possible. The hiring managers will see this tape so treat it like an in person interview. A few weeks went by and I haven’t heard a thing so I assumed I was out of luck until I received a phone call from a recruiter requesting an on-site interview. The recruiter was very energetic and very easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable and prepared me heading into the on-site. The on-site interview consisted of 6 sales managers in 30 minute blocks (3 hours total) in different capacities. It is apparent that Blackbaud only hires and promotes the best and their management team reflected that. The interviews were fairly painless and nothing out of the usual. In the past I have gotten extremely nervous for interviews but the process here was very relaxed and more of a “getting to know you session” rather than answering 30 behavioral interview questions. Bring copies of your resume and be yourself. I had a good feeling leaving the interviews.

Interview Questions

• walk me through your resume

Why Blackbaud?

Why do you want to leave your current company?

Are you carrying a quota now? How much is it?   Answer Question

Associate Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Blackbaud.

Interview

Started with a video interview and never got past that. Interviewing process was easy to understand but just a little awkward using the HireVue online video system. I hope to interview again for a different position.

Interview Questions

• Explain your current sales job with any quotas/deadlines.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Austin, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

About 1.5 week process between applying and receiving offer. One onsite interview with the hiring manager, no phone screen. Very quick, efficient process. Questions were very basic to gauge company and role fit.

Anonymous Employee in Daniel Island, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Daniel Island, SC) in August 2018.

Interview

I sent in my resume and cover letter. A few days later I received an email requesting a video interview. I’ve done these before, not too much fun. I answered the questions, only one chance to answer. But you have time to pre pare before each one. Then it was several weeks before I heard anything. I’d given up on passing the video section. But then it came!! They asked for an interview. Apparently I was interviewing with 4 managers. Then they added a phone interview with the recruiter right before. This was less of an interview and more of an information session to prepare you for the in person interview.

They had interviews set back to back with one person at a time. I thought the interviews were going to be a lot of typical interview questions, but no! Just tell me about you. Then the first person told me how to stand out to the next person. By the last interview I had down how to sell myself and tell them what they wanted to hear. Turns out manager number 3 was the one that wanted me for his team. However, your situation may be different. But these managers interviewing you are looking for team members. Be “on” with each one.

They liked my background, but most important, it seemed, was having sales know how and being able to make calls without them having to push you. They want a go getter. Positive energy, happy, eager, love sales and want to be a part of something bigger. Don’t fake this, you’ll never succeed here. It’s in the culture. I interviewed with all 4 at exactly 30 min each ( they timed it). And was told I would hear by the end of the week.

They work hand in hand with the recruiter, so they hand it back to her to offer or not.

Keep in mind, whatever you put on your resume will be checked by a third part and you will need to prove you worked there with taxes or letters. Don’t lie! They will catch you and rescind the offer.

Training is about 1 mo and you start with an orientation group on a specific date. So know when you can start. Usually about a month out.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the most important part of the sales process.   1 Answer
    • What made you pick us to apply to?   Answer Question