Blackbaud Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blackbaud Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Blackbaud

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in October 2017.

Interview

There was an online assessment, which was followed by a video interview which took around 20 minutes to complete. The last step was an onsite interview but I never made it to that step.

Interview Questions

• If you walk into a room with a lamp and it doesn't turn on, what would you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Blackbaud

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blackbaud in April 2018.

Interview

First interview is a virtual interview. Like a phone interview, except in front of a webcam. Questions are listed on the left side of the screen; your recorded image is on the right. Lots of chances to practice and become familiar with the process before actually beginning the interview. It's a little unnerving at first, because there's no interviewer to provide feedback or verbal cues while you answer--It's just you talking into the camera. Practice until you are 100% comfortable. Your responses to each question are timed: First, you'll have time to think about the answer; then you'll have a set amount of time to answer on camera. The time you're given to think about your response is enough to allow you to plan a really good answer, and you'll have more than enough time to answer thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• The lightbulb question. And why are you leaving your current position. Go through the list here on Glass Door, and you'll be good to go. The questions weren't hard; it's more about being able to adeptly execute the monologue-answers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Daniel Island, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Daniel Island, SC) in May 2019.

Interview

The first interview is done by video. You’re given plenty of opportunities to practice to the hang of it, then you’re asked a mix of standard interview questions and troubleshooting questions. After a couple weeks, I was invited to take a tour, to shadow someone currently doing the role, and do an in person interview. Everyone was super friendly and excited to be there. The interview portion was an hour long with a mix of standard interview questions and troubleshooting questions. It felt very conversational and at no point was I uncomfortable. The company had a great vibe and the process made me want to work there more!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in May 2017.

Interview

Overall the process took about 3 weeks but I never got to interview in person. There were 2 online tests and a video questionnaire. I received emails after each step of the process which explained the next step. I understand that they get many applicants but I was discouraged with how impersonal the process was for a company so dedicated to their customer service.

Interview Questions

• If you entered a room without a working light, what would you do?   1 Answer