Blackbaud Customer Support Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blackbaud Customer Support Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Blackbaud

2.9

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Blackbaud.

Interview

3 interview process. Short phone, longer phone and more depth questions on troubleshooting skills, then an in person that basically combines the two calls as well as a troubleshooting written test. Study and practice troubleshooting steps and questions as if you worked for Apple support or Best Buy Geek Squad. You don't need to be technically savvy just good at asking the write questions and using your resources (knowledgebase and google basically)

Interview Questions

• Ask 20 questions to guess a celebrity   1 Answer

Blackbaud Response

Mar 9, 2015 – Head of Global Talent Acquisition

Welcome A'Baud! Would love to get your feedback about how we could have made your interview experience "positive" instead of "neutral". We're happy to have you join the Blackbaud team.... More

Other Interview Reviews for Blackbaud

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud.

Interview

Multiple online assessments, two online interviews, and a few phone calls. Company sent the salary multiple times, the benefits package, and a relocation package, yet did not extend an offer. The process was stretched out far too long - quite unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2014.

Interview

Met current employees at a networking event at the facility. Talked with a current employee and was convinced that this was a good job to go for. The job tasks seemed reasonable and the clients that they deal with on a daily basis seemed fair. More than I can say with my last job. The meet n greet last an hour or so and then I had an on the spot interview. After that I had another interview and they called me soon after to offer the job.

Interview Questions

• Time management, support experience, how I handled difficult situations, etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation for salary/benefits. Just the start date of training.

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud.

Interview

The first step in the process was a phone screen with the recruiter, followed by an in-person interview with customer support manager. There was a tour of the facility and the job offer followed. The process took about two weeks, from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• Why are manhole covers round?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Bedford, NH) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to take a video interview and a personality test. I also had to do an office simulation test which was kind of ridiculous and no one in the office when I went into the interview had heard of. After that I was contacted by a recruiter and was brought in for a three hour interview consisting of job shadowing and talking to a couple different managers. I heard back a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Guess the person I'm thinking about with 10 yes or no questions.   Answer Question
    • If a document you were working on crashed, what steps would you take to fix it?   Answer Question
    • My dishwasher is broken. Walk me through fixing it.   Answer Question
    • Listen to a call recording and take notes as if you were taking the call.   Answer Question

Blackbaud Response

Apr 27, 2015 – Head of Global Talent Acquisition

Welcome to Blackbaud!

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud.

Interview

Way to long and it gets your hopes up, lasted about 3 weeks. Really unprofessional how they do it. Took a lot of online tests and it was all just really long, drawn out.

Interview Questions

• If you were animal what kind would you be?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in April 2012.

Interview

The hiring process at Blackbaud is very lengthy and thorough. There are two phone interviews, an onsite interview, a test, and time spent observing analysts. The observe time was part of the interview as they use feedback from the analysts in the overall decision making. Blackbaud wants to make sure that you are familiar with the company and their product offering. I recommend that you read as much as you can on their website, and any open forums or blogs that you can find.

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest thing you've experienced? What did you learn from it?
      How much do you know about Blackbaud? About Non-profits?

On the test for the interview, there were essay questions and also questions related to queries in SQL.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in August 2015.

Interview

It was very lengthy. It involved a self-assesment test, a digital interview, and a customer skills online test. The in person interview was 3 hours long. The entire process from start to finish took over a month and half.

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online, then received an email prompting a video interview, another email for online skills assessment and finally an in-person interview. Took roughly one and a half months from beginning to end. I learned later on that the video interview and skills assessment weed out a ton of people.

Interview Questions

• If you had a meeting in ten minutes and the printer you need for your presentation is broken, what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

Very quick and easy process that took approximately two weeks. I loved the atmosphere at Blackbaud and the people I interviewed with were extremely helpful and great people. This is an amazing organization. I was offered the position, but unfortunately had to turn down their offer due to my school schedule.

Interview Questions

• You walk into a dark room and discover that the lamp does not work? What do you do?   1 Answer