Blackbaud Customer Support Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blackbaud Customer Support Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in January 2017.

Interview

Over the computer question interview, the questions populate- it gives you a minute or 2 to gather your thoughts, then it records you while you answer. It generally gives you approx 2 minutes to answer.
A couple days later the recruiter asked that I complete a questionnaire and knowledge test. Questionnaire was largely personality based, and knowledge test was you performing various menial tasks simultaneously- I assume to test your multi-tasking abilities.
A couple days later the recruiter asked for an on-site interview. This consisted of 15 minutes with recruiter answering any additional questions about position, company, etc. and a tour around the facility. Then 1 hour with someone performing the job, while I listened with an earpiece. Then about 1 hour with 2 team manager/leaders asking questions like; Tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult coworker, tell me something you found interesting while shadowing, tell me some resources they used while you were watching, after shadowing- why do you think you'd be good for this position, if you were working on a document for school and that document now won't open- tell me what steps you would take to retrieve it, explain the steps you would take if you tried to watch TV and the TV wouldn't turn on.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult coworker, tell me something you found interesting while shadowing, tell me some resources they used while you were watching, after shadowing- why do you think you'd be good for this position, if you were working on a document for school and that document now won't open- tell me what steps you would take to retrieve it, explain the steps you would take if you tried to watch TV and the TV wouldn't turn on.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Blackbaud

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in August 2015.

Interview

It was very lengthy. It involved a self-assesment test, a digital interview, and a customer skills online test. The in person interview was 3 hours long. The entire process from start to finish took over a month and half.

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud.

Interview

Way to long and it gets your hopes up, lasted about 3 weeks. Really unprofessional how they do it. Took a lot of online tests and it was all just really long, drawn out.

Interview Questions

• If you were animal what kind would you be?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, Interview process was all in one day, took about 3 hours long. Started with a tour of the facility, then took an assessment, assessment was not extremely difficult. Just mainly testing your multi tasking ability, and the usual personality assessment. Then I shadowed someone to see the job and then finished with the actual interview. I was called about 5 days later and offered the position and then they did background check and called and checked all my references.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you had to work with coworkers that were not pulling their weight or doing their share and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud.

Interview

The first step in the process was a phone screen with the recruiter, followed by an in-person interview with customer support manager. There was a tour of the facility and the job offer followed. The process took about two weeks, from start to finish.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

Very quick and easy process that took approximately two weeks. I loved the atmosphere at Blackbaud and the people I interviewed with were extremely helpful and great people. This is an amazing organization. I was offered the position, but unfortunately had to turn down their offer due to my school schedule.

Interview Questions

• You walk into a dark room and discover that the lamp does not work? What do you do?   Answer Question

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud.

Interview

Multiple online assessments, two online interviews, and a few phone calls. Company sent the salary multiple times, the benefits package, and a relocation package, yet did not extend an offer. The process was stretched out far too long - quite unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online, then received an email prompting a video interview, another email for online skills assessment and finally an in-person interview. Took roughly one and a half months from beginning to end. I learned later on that the video interview and skills assessment weed out a ton of people.

Interview Questions

• If you had a meeting in ten minutes and the printer you need for your presentation is broken, what would you do?   Answer Question

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Blackbaud.

Interview

3 interview process. Short phone, longer phone and more depth questions on troubleshooting skills, then an in person that basically combines the two calls as well as a troubleshooting written test. Study and practice troubleshooting steps and questions as if you worked for Apple support or Best Buy Geek Squad. You don't need to be technically savvy just good at asking the write questions and using your resources (knowledgebase and google basically)

Interview Questions

• Ask 20 questions to guess a celebrity   1 Answer

Blackbaud Response

Mar 9, 2015 – Head of Global Talent Acquisition

Welcome A'Baud! Would love to get your feedback about how we could have made your interview experience "positive" instead of "neutral". We're happy to have you join the Blackbaud team. ... More

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Bedford, NH) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to take a video interview and a personality test. I also had to do an office simulation test which was kind of ridiculous and no one in the office when I went into the interview had heard of. After that I was contacted by a recruiter and was brought in for a three hour interview consisting of job shadowing and talking to a couple different managers. I heard back a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Guess the person I'm thinking about with 10 yes or no questions.   Answer Question
    • If a document you were working on crashed, what steps would you take to fix it?   Answer Question
    • My dishwasher is broken. Walk me through fixing it.   Answer Question
    • Listen to a call recording and take notes as if you were taking the call.   Answer Question

Blackbaud Response