Blackbaud Customer Support Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 31 of over 329 interviews

Recruiter4%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in Oct 2018

Interview

I was contacted right away for an online automated interview through 'hirevue' After roughly 3 weeks to a month I was contacted via email for an on campus interview. I was given a tour of the facility and taken into a separate room to discuss salary, training, PTO etc. Afterward I was taken to a current employee to shadow them for roughly 30-40 minutes. Once that was completed I went to another room to conduct a more traditional interview with two supervisors. After this whole process I was given a more in depth tour of the campus and escorted back to the front.

Interview Questions
  • "What's something that you are known for outside your career? Something you are really knowledgeable about...If I came to you about this what are some questions you would ask me?"
    1 Answer

Blackbaud

Application

I interviewed at Blackbaud in Jul 2017

Interview

After 3 weeks email requesting a Video Interview before they even see you. Onsite for several hours. Exhausting! Two computer test a quick shadow, Tech support questions etc. Interview should be broken down into segments.....................

Interview Questions
  • Why should we hire you. 2) Why Blackbaud. 3) Give 2 examples of your success in a project. i dont remember the rest

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in Jan 2017

Interview

Over the computer question interview, the questions populate- it gives you a minute or 2 to gather your thoughts, then it records you while you answer. It generally gives you approx 2 minutes to answer. A couple days later the recruiter asked that I complete a questionnaire and knowledge test. Questionnaire was largely personality based, and knowledge test was you performing various menial tasks simultaneously- I assume to test your multi-tasking abilities. A couple days later the recruiter asked for an on-site interview. This consisted of 15 minutes with recruiter answering any additional questions about position, company, etc. and a tour around the facility. Then 1 hour with someone performing the job, while I listened with an earpiece. Then about 1 hour with 2 team manager/leaders asking questions like; Tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult coworker, tell me something you found interesting while shadowing, tell me some resources they used while you were watching, after shadowing- why do you think you'd be good for this position, if you were working on a document for school and that document now won't open- tell me what steps you would take to retrieve it, explain the steps you would take if you tried to watch TV and the TV wouldn't turn on.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult coworker, tell me something you found interesting while shadowing, tell me some resources they used while you were watching, after shadowing- why do you think you'd be good for this position, if you were working on a document for school and that document now won't open- tell me what steps you would take to retrieve it, explain the steps you would take if you tried to watch TV and the TV wouldn't turn on.
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in Aug 2015

Interview

It was very lengthy. It involved a self-assesment test, a digital interview, and a customer skills online test. The in person interview was 3 hours long. The entire process from start to finish took over a month and half.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blackbaud

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud

Interview

Way to long and it gets your hopes up, lasted about 3 weeks. Really unprofessional how they do it. Took a lot of online tests and it was all just really long, drawn out.

Interview Questions
  • If you were animal what kind would you be?
4 people found this interview helpful

Blackbaud

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud

Interview

The first step in the process was a phone screen with the recruiter, followed by an in-person interview with customer support manager. There was a tour of the facility and the job offer followed. The process took about two weeks, from start to finish.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blackbaud

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud

Interview

Multiple online assessments, two online interviews, and a few phone calls. Company sent the salary multiple times, the benefits package, and a relocation package, yet did not extend an offer. The process was stretched out far too long - quite unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2015

Interview

Very quick and easy process that took approximately two weeks. I loved the atmosphere at Blackbaud and the people I interviewed with were extremely helpful and great people. This is an amazing organization. I was offered the position, but unfortunately had to turn down their offer due to my school schedule.

Interview Questions
  • You walk into a dark room and discover that the lamp does not work? What do you do?
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in Apr 2015

Interview

I applied online, then received an email prompting a video interview, another email for online skills assessment and finally an in-person interview. Took roughly one and a half months from beginning to end. I learned later on that the video interview and skills assessment weed out a ton of people.

Interview Questions
  • If you had a meeting in ten minutes and the printer you need for your presentation is broken, what would you do?
9 people found this interview helpful

Blackbaud

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Blackbaud

Interview

3 interview process. Short phone, longer phone and more depth questions on troubleshooting skills, then an in person that basically combines the two calls as well as a troubleshooting written test. Study and practice troubleshooting steps and questions as if you worked for Apple support or Best Buy Geek Squad. You don't need to be technically savvy just good at asking the write questions and using your resources (knowledgebase and google basically)

Interview Questions
  • Ask 20 questions to guess a celebrity
4 people found this interview helpful