Blackbaud Customer Support Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blackbaud Customer Support Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Blackbaud

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in October 2018.

Interview

It was very simple and everyone was super nice. It seem like a great environment to work in and they made you feel very relaxed. I did not get the position because they felt I would do better in another position at the company. They forward over all my information to another recruiter.

Interview Questions

• 1. How would you troubleshoot a tv that was not powering on?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Blackbaud

Customer Support Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Blackbaud in September 2015.

Interview

Lengthy interview process. 4-5 Separate 30-45 minute sessions , with one or two members of the department and other departments. Most interviews are more personality based , fitting in with the culture, reasons for wanting to work there. Two interviews were more job specific and technical.

Interview Questions

• What steps would you take to diagnose a bug in a general scenario.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Austin, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

3 rounds, fairly easy. they had to call me back a second time for an in-person interview because there was a hiring mistake. i was hired with a group of people which was nice as we all learned together.