Blackbaud Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blackbaud Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Blackbaud

4.0

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Blackbaud.

Interview

Long long long. Had to do a case study. Multiple interviews. It was a bit misleading for the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond if an executive challenged your work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Misleading and a bit old fashioned. I was passed back and forth between hr and the hiring manager. Each claimed not to have the authority to negotiate. Obvious power tactic.

Other Interview Reviews for Blackbaud

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in March 2014.

Interview

Many phone interviews and an onsite. Took about 2 months. The interview then was all day, 4 managers, pretty easy questions just looking for a proper fit. All day in Charleston. Lunch, etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in January 2011.

Interview

The process was cumbersome. Multiple interviews over multiple days with multiple people. There was a phone interview, then two on-site interviews, a take home test. It felt like a lot considering the position I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation which required you to think on your feet   1 Answer