Blackbaud Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blackbaud Intern Interview Questions

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud in March 2016.

Interview

Got an email requesting an online on-demand video interview about a month after I applied. Basically, behavioral questions pop up on the screen and you have about 30 seconds to think things over before they record your response.
Almost a month after that, I got an email requesting a video interview with a manager. We chatted for about 30-45 minutes, and it was just behavioral questions/learning more about the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Blackbaud

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Albany, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I spoke to Blackbaud at my university's career fair. The two recruiters were very nice and laid back. The interviews were scheduled for the day after our fair. Their interview process was very short - only one 45-minute technical interview. They told us beforehand that dress didn't matter at the interview at all - in all it was very casual. Everyone to whom I talked had similarly easy questions to mine.

Interview Questions

• write code/pseudocode to find whether or not a string has any palindromes contained within it. Complexity? Edge cases?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Emeryville, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Was initially emailed a coding challenge. Once I finished the coding challenge, they contacted me about a week later stating they wanted to go over my solution over the phone. Over the phone, they basically interviewed me using my solution to my coding challenge. After that, they invited me to an on-site interview, where the team interviewed me.

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC).

Interview

Blackbaud posted a position for an internal audit summer intern on my college campus's career services website. I submitted my resume through that website. About 2 weeks after submitting my resume, I received an email from HR asking to participate in an online interview recorded via a webcam. I would be given an interview question, and then I would have 2 minutes to record my response. A few days after completing the online interview, I received another email from HR inquiring about a phone interview with one of the auditors at Blackbaud. The interview lasted about 30 minutes, and it was very laid back - no behavioral questions, no case studies, just a conversation about the experience I would be receiving as an intern. A week later, I had another interview with the Director of Internal Audit, and the very next day, I received an offer.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud in November 2010.

Interview

The first interview was a general behavioral interview and resume review. The second involved questions related to specific Blackbaud products.