Blackbaud Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 19, 2017

2.8

231 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Entry Level Account Manager Interview

Interview

It was a video interview and you were given time to practice before actually starting the real thing, however the actual questions were not the same as the practice questions.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blackbaud.

Interview

The interview was easy, the interviewer asked 3 questions , The first was to check if a string is a palindrome or not. The spaces needed to be ignored. The second was a cat and dog problem including object oriented concepts.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

Interview

I was interviewed by two people and they were both very nice and respectful. It was not too intimidating. I was very shaky in my replies and took a while to respond but they did not seem to mind and were both very patient.

Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blackbaud in July 2017.

Interview

Blackbaud has a video round that you have to make through where your video interviewed to a preset of questions before even a recruiter talks to you. I just went through this and felt that the setup was terrible. there were close to 13 questions to be answered in a very short timeframe of 20 minutes. each of the questions required more time to answer than the allocated time. Just no way to answer that many questions in the short a timeframe provided well. ihave gone through hundreds of interviews and make it through to the final onsite rounds in almost 95% of them. This is the first time that i have experienced such a horrendous process. Without having a chance to talk to a physical human being the interview setup is bogus. Please dont waste people's time again Blackbaud. Change your process or stop hiring

Interview Questions

• 1) Why should we hire you. 2) Why Blackbaud. 3) Give 2 examples of your success in a project. i dont remember the rest   Answer Question

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Blackbaud in July 2017.

Interview

After 3 weeks email requesting a Video Interview before they even see you. Onsite for several hours. Exhausting! Two computer test a quick shadow, Tech support questions etc. Interview should be broken down into segments.....................

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you. 2) Why Blackbaud. 3) Give 2 examples of your success in a project. i dont remember the rest   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blackbaud in July 2017.

Interview

Very lengthy... about 3-5 rounds and it takes them almost 2 weeks to get back to you after every round. After submitting an application they will ask you to do a computer assessment, which is pretty much just a personality assessment with questions like "Are you competitive" and "do you like receiving compliments in front of others". Then they will ask for a video interview and they ask questions like "what is a time you had a difficult situation at work and how did you overcome it". After that they want you to complete another assessment where they test your multitasking abilities, typing abilities, and customer service abilities. Then they bring you in for yet another lengthy interview. You never actually talk to anyone until they ask you to come in, it's very impersonal, lengthy, and time-consuming. All in all, they need to work on their interview process- especially if they want to hire personable and caring people.

Interview Questions

• Do you find you are less liked than the people around you?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

Initial call with recruiter and then hiring manager. Brought onsite for interviews with manager and VP. Friendly process, discussion around the market opportunity and what different skills I can bring to the team.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

I had three phone interviews over 2 weeks -- first with the VP of Data Science-Analytics, and then two more interviews with the Director of Vertical Marketing- Analytics. I was not asked a specific list of interview questions or any of the usual questions. Rather, these were free-flowing conversations about the work I have done, what I am hoping to do in my next role, my technical and programming skills, and so on.

Two weeks later they flew me to HQ in Charleston, SC. There, I had 5 interviews in one day, with the two people mentioned above, plus a Senior Technical Recruiter from HR, the Manager of Production- Analytics, and the President and General Manager of the Healthcare Solutions Group - Financial Operations. They flew me in the day before these interviews, and flew me out in the evening after spending the day at Blackbaud. Although the following week was a holiday week (4th of July), HR promptly told me on Monday that an offer would be extended to me. The offer came the following week. It was generous, and I accepted it.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you as a Data Scientist to help launch the new Health Care Vertical?   1 Answer

Associate Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Blackbaud.

Interview

Started with a video interview and never got past that. Interviewing process was easy to understand but just a little awkward using the HireVue online video system. I hope to interview again for a different position.

Interview Questions

• Explain your current sales job with any quotas/deadlines.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC) in May 2017.

Interview

Overall the process took about 3 weeks but I never got to interview in person. There were 2 online tests and a video questionnaire. I received emails after each step of the process which explained the next step. I understand that they get many applicants but I was discouraged with how impersonal the process was for a company so dedicated to their customer service.

Interview Questions

• If you entered a room without a working light, what would you do?   1 Answer