Blackbaud Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blackbaud Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Blackbaud

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Austin, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Phone Screen by recruiter
Phone Screen by hiring manager
On-site interview(s) - Team and hiring manager
Offer or silence/rejection letter...

Entire Process takes about 5 weeks depending on need of candidate to travel to office.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about product management, leadership style, exposures to Agile methodologies, and resume review.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Blackbaud

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud (Charleston, SC).

Interview

Applied through internal reference. Called by HR for interview. A few days later had an online personality profile and IQ test. A few days after that had phone interview with VP. Asked to come in for interview onsite and to provide five references before the interview. Had another online IQ test as soon as I got to site. Then in person interview. I was a little surprised they brought me onsite, but had me meet with only one person. It felt like they already had a candidate in mind to make the offer to, but needed to expand the interview pool.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you estimate potential sales for new products. Tell me how you prioritize requirements. They really focused heavily on marketing and finance questions and put very little emphasis on technical understanding of SAAS development.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blackbaud.

Interview

2 Interviews. First interviewed in person with 2 recruiters on campus. They asked situational and behavioral questions. Then a phone interview with a department director who asked more behavioral questions. Then references were asked for and finally an offer was extended. It was pretty laid back. They are looking for smart people with a huge emphasis on culture fit. Don't overdress to the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a team member turning in work late?   Answer Question

Blackbaud Response

Mar 3, 2016 – VP Global Talent Acquisition

Congratulations and welcome to Blackbaud!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Interview

Applied for the position and received an email from HR a couple days later. First step was to complete a “digital” interview, aka a video recording of answers to 5 interview questions. Video interview setup was pretty absurd. More like using technology to solve a problem that didn’t exist.